Where the date was

Sano;

Since you both like sports it was on a sport field. Had a picnic there and it was nice. It wasn't really a date, it was just to hang out. You two find going on dates weird and kinda cringy.

Nakatsu;

Didn't go on a date at first because he was too embarressed. But then Nanba helped Nakatsu to make him go on the date. It was first embarresing and akward but then when you two got more comfy, it became fun.

Nanba;

He of course has taken you out many times but that was before you two were together. The real date was at a expensive place. You were first embarrased to order such expensive food but he kept saying it was fine. He was totally different from his play boy self. He was gentle and nice at the date.

Taiki;

He knew you don't like that dating and romance stuff. He just brought you to the roof of a high building. It was a beautiful view. He and you just ate mochi (I'm saying mochi because I LOVE mochi more then anything i ever had!).

Ashiya;

She wanted you to take her on a date. You did for her birthday. Just took her to her favorite cafe. She wasn't upset since it's her favorite place. She was a little upset about how you aren't as romatic as in those fanfics about rich boys who are all about romance. You did give her a good time so it was fine.