When they walk in on you changing

The reader is whatever gender you are. This chapter got edited so all the mistakes and bad writing is out, at least that's what I hope.

Sano:

He will just apologize then exit the room. When outside, he will be breathing fast, trying not to think too much about your naked body. When you exit, he will apologize again then enter to do whatever he came for.

Nakatsu:

He will immediately yell he's sorry then turn and try to run out the room only to slam into the door which he forgot he closed behind him. When he wakes up again to see your half naked body above him, trying to wipe away his nosebleed, he will curse then open the door before running out.

Nanba:

He will just lean against the wall, enjoying the show of you getting changed into new clothes. When you turn and see him, will let out a scream then throw whatever is near you. He will just snicker then hurry out the room, happy he got to see you naked.

Taiki:

He will just stare then say you have a good body before exiting the room, blushing. When you exit he will apologize for entering while you were changing.

Ashiya:
She will nervously tell you what she needed to say then hurry out the room. When you exit, she will apologize over and over.