They do your make-up

This chapter was rewriten so all the mistakes should be out.

I apologize if you don't wear make-up.

Your boyfriend/girlfriend got bored and noticed your make-up bag so he made you sit on his bed so he can do your make up.

Sano:

You thought he might be good but failed. He was too nervous because he was scared he would accidently hurt you, which he did. He accidently poked your eye with the eyeliner. He was only good at the lipstick. He was a bit embarrassed at how bad he was at it.

Nakatsu:

He was always curious to how girls do it so you taught him. When you finished telling him, he tried to do what you taught him on your face. He was so shaky that everything was shaky. The finished result made you look like a clown. As you glared, he slowly went out the room.

Nanba:

He was very good at it. He had many girlfriends before and some of them taught him few things about make up. When you asked how he knew it, he said from his old girlfriends. When he saw your frown, he teased you about being jealous.

Taiki:

He was good at it. He refused to do anything near your eyes since he didn't want to accidently hurt your eyes since their very important. So sometimes you ask him to do your make up when your too bored to do it yourself.

Ashiya:
She is a girl so she was good at it. It's been a while so she did ask a few questions which you gladly answered. She enjoyed doing it so sometimes she will do your make-up.