Chap|25 Do you trust me?

Começar do início

She nodded slowly as she looked up at me. "I know, I know. Trust me Y/N the last thing I want to do is continue on like this but, I just feel like your going to move on from me and leave."

"Now why would I ever do that Camila. I love you."

She shrugged. "I loved you but I did it."

See here we go again going right back to the past like before. This must be why she's been so emotional lately.

I looked down at her and pulled her close to me. "Camila, baby I've told you before that what happened between us is left in the past. We can't keep revisiting that."

"I try not to." She spoke while looking down at her hands that where squished in between the both of us and she leaned on my chest. "But it's still so difficult for me. And I know that it has to be for you. But I feel like sooner of later your not gonna want to try this anymore. And your going to go out and find someone better."

"That's not gonna happen Mila, I can promise you that. I love having you here and I love being with you."

Camila smiled up at me as she reached up to grab my face. "I love being with you too Y/N. Both you and Royalty make me so happy."

I smiled and nodded. "I'm glad, but are we good now?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Hmm." She put her hand up to her chin like she was thinking. 

"Camila." I said making her laugh.

"Yes baby we're good."

"Good." I said as I kissed her soft, plump lips.

"But-"

I threw my head back. "Ugh What is it now?"

She looked me right in my eyes making sure I didn't look away. "Tell me what happened at the mall.

||||

Camila's POV.

I watched as Y/N groaned. I stood there with my arms still wrapped tightly around her waist with her long arms draped over my shoulders.

"What, you can't tell me that?" I asked as she tried to not make eye contact.

I moved my eyes with hers not letting her look away.

"Really Y/N?"

"Camila really, nothing happened."

"Oh? So what was Jim talking about then?"

She shrugged. "I don't know but I do know that I wasn't flirting with anybody."

I sighed letting her go. I knew I had to trust her, I didn't see her with anyone so I couldn't just assume anything . But it's just so hard for me to trust seeing everything that I've done to her. I can't help but feel like it's only a matter of time before she does the same to me.

"Alright then."

She pouted down at me while pulling me back to her. "Aw come on baby don't be like that. I need for you to believe in me and know that I would never ever betray your trust that way. I love you baby."

"I love you more Y/N."

She smirked and I began to feel her soft, wet lips meet my neck.