When you miss him

Yn POV:

It was 12pm and you were in your bed but you couldn't sleep. You and Suho have been dating for a year now and you've always shared a bed with him. Now that he and the rest of exo are working on their new album the war he's been out at practice all night and you hated it. But you knew that he would working hard so you never bothered to call. But tonight you just couldn't stand the silence so you decided to call him. After the first few rings you hung up. You then started thinking the worst case scenario like if he could be cheating on you or something even worse. But you trusted him so you just brushed off the feeling and felt yourself slowly drifting off to sleep. As your halfway into dreamland you were woken up by the sound of the door opening and closing. You then felt someone get into the bed next to you and felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your stomach.
Yn: (turns to face) why didn't you answer my call
Suho: baby I was driving (chuckles) I knew you'd miss me.
Yn: (wraps arms around his neck) of course I did. I always do.
Suho: (looks deep into your eyes with lust)
Yn: (kisses his collar bone) I hate it when you leave me
Suho: I know it'll be over after while babe (kisses forehead)
Yn: I know
Suho: it's getting late we should get some rest
Yn: ok
After that you felt yourself drifting off to sleep with suho which made you fell complete.

Sorry it was so short ☺️ hope you enjoyed it tho