When hes horny

Y/n POV:
It's 1am and you and your boyfriend jimin are cuddling on the couch watching Fifty shades of grey.

Jimin: (reaches for your leg)
Yn: (hits his hand while still watching the movie)
Jimin: baby pleaseeeee. We haven't had sex in like 24 hours. That's a new record.
Yn: (chuckles) jimin I want to watch this we can do that afterwards
Jimin: were literally watching a movie about sex. Why are we watching this anyways.
Yn: do you want to watch something else.
Jimin: (licks lips and looks you up and down) yeah
Yn: (blushes) stoooopppp
Jimin: we've been together for 2 years and I still can make you blush
Yn: I'm gonna turn it on something else
(Turns it on pandora and let me know by bts comes on)
Yn: OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!!!
Jimin: (laughs) oh no
Yn: (starts singing) GIRL LET ME KNOW GIRL LET ME KNOW...
Jimin: yn shhhhhh it's 1 am your gonna wake the neighbors
Yn: oh yea (sits down) im thirsty chimchim can you go get me something to drink?
Jimin: (goes to kitchen to get something to drink then comes back with 2 waters) here
Yn: (takes water and accidentally spills it on your white t shirt which is now see through)
Jimin: oh babe are you ok here (takes off your shirt revealing your black lace bra)
Yn: ah jimin (covers your boobs)
Jimin: your acting like I've never seen them.
Yn: (rolls eyes) whatever give me my shirt back
Jimin: you got to catch me first (runs up the stairs)
Yn: oh my god jimin really (chases after him)
You chased him until you got to the door of your bedroom. You slowly open the door to your dark bedroom. The only light that's coming in is from the moon. As you were about to turn on the light you were grabbed and slammed into the wall which caused you to groan. As you were about to speak you were interrupted by a pair of soft lips on yours. The kiss started to get more deep and passionate. A few moments later you felt a hand going down to your womanhood which made you moan out in pleasure.

Jimin: mhmm already wet (smirks)

That's when you felt him start to move down to your neck. Then that's when you were pushed on the bed and he climbed on top of you and started kissing your neck again while playing with your area. All you could do was moan out in pleasure.

Jimin: (sits you up and takes off you bra)

He then licks one of your breast while holding the other in his other hand. You then moved him off you and unbuckled his pants and took out his long member.

Yn: (licks the tip while looking up at him)
Jimin: mhmm..... fuck yn (pushes your head down more)

You then started bobbing your head fast as you played with his balls. You felt him almost at his climax so you stopped and took off your shorts and climbed on top of him. You started to go slow then speeded up the motion making jimin groan out loud which got you turned on even more. Yours and jimins moans and groans filled the room.
Yn: uhhh jimin I'm gonna cum
Jimin: ah me to yn
Then you and jimin both climaxed at the same time. You land on the pillow next to him and he turns to look you as you both are trying to catch your breath. Then hey leans in and kisses you on the nose and smiles at you.
Jimin: comon lets go take a shower
Then you both get up and head to the shower.

Was this okay? It's my first smut so like and comment. 😊