When your horny

Yn POV:
Your boyfriend RM hasn't been giving you any attention for the past 3 days. You know he's busy but you still want his attention so you go into his office and see him working on some music on his laptop. You then go and sit on his lap.
Rm: (chuckles) what are you doing?
Yn: trying to get your attention did it work
Rm: yes (puts his arms around your waist while looking into your eyes)
Yn: okay I need your help with something
Rm: what is it
Yn: I'm horny and I need you (you whisper into his ear)
Rm: (looks surprised) oh....... okay I think I can help you with that.
He then got up and looked down at you and leaned in to kiss you. The kiss then got deeper and more seductive. You felt something poking at your stomach and looked down to see namjoons member. He then lifts your head to see that he has a smirk on his face.
Rm: looks like I need your help with something too. (Smirks)
You then get down on your knees and pulled out his big member and got a mouth full of it.
Rm: (Moans softly) ah fuck yn
You then started to go faster while rubbing on his stomach.
Rm: (groans) ugh yn
He then cums inside your mouth. He then picks you up and places you on the couch and starts to lick on your womenhood. You arch your back and grabs a head full of his hair. The feeling of one of his fingers go inside you cause you to twitch a little and you moan out loud. As he starts to go deeper and faster inside of you you could feel your climax arising inside your stomach. Just as you were about to cum he stops and you look up at him to see his member enter inside of you.
Yn: ( moans) oh my god namjoon yess baby
Rm: (leans in and kisses you)
You then wrap your legs around his waist as you felt him going down to kiss and making hickeys on your neck.
Yn: (moans) oh namjoon I'm gonna cum
Rm: me too baby
You both then cum together and he collapsed right next to you on the couch. The room is filled with heavy breathing and sweat. As you were about to drift off to sleep on namjoons shoulder you felt him pick you up and you both got into the shower. After your shower He then carefully lays you down on the bed and lays next to you.
Yn: (turns towards him and kisses his cheek) I love you
Rm: I love you to babe