Famous

11:30pm
Yn POV

You were at Taemin's house getting everything straight for his arrival. You've been working for him for around 2 years now and you honestly hate it but they pay is good so you've stayed that long. He's been on tour for 4 months which means you've been at the house all by yourself. When you first met him you thought he would be sweet and kind but turns out you were wrong, he's the total opposite. As you were deep into your thoughts you saw car lights coming from outside the mansion and you quickly stood up and fixed your skirt, you walked towards the door.

The guards opened the limo door for him and you grabbed his suitcase and bags and took them inside. He walked in and scanned the whole room and his eyes stopped on you. He slowly walked towards you and looked you up and down and bit his bottom lip. You two have never done anything sexual but he has tried a few times in which you declined. It's not like you weren't attracted to him, you were but, you just couldn't bring yourself to do it because you knew at the time he had a girlfriend.

But you found out through social media that he broke up with his girlfriend while on tour about a month ago which actually made you excited because she would beat on you and you couldn't do anything about it. After you would blank out taemin would be the first person you would when you open your eyes, during this time is the only time he was nice to you.

-Flashback-

You awoke to see taemin with a cold rag on your lip, which caused you to flinch.

Taemin: Dont worry it'll feel better soon. He says while examining your lip

Yn: What happened. You asked confused

Taemin: Andrea Knocked you out again and I tried to get her off before you blanked out but you blanked out quick. He said while placing the rag on your eye

Yn: ugh I'm tired of this shit. You say while moving the rag away from your eye

As you stood up your head started aching really bad causing you to sit right back down. He picked you up bridal style and gently laid you on the bed in your guest room. As he laid you down he looked into your eyes and leaned into your ear

Taemin: I promise things won't always be like this. He said then placed a gentle kiss on your cheek.

He then walked out the room and closed the door behind him. You then grabbed your phone on the counter and tried to call your mom but she didn't answer as always which you got used to. Your mom recently got a new boyfriend and he got her addicted to drugs. You tried so many times to tell her to that he was a bad man but she would never listen to you. The last time you seen her was last week and she looked terrible.

She had scratches all over her and bruises all over her body and face. You tried to tell her to come with you but she would refuse and actually kicked you out of her apartment. As you were deep into your thoughts you felt yourself start to tear up and yet again you cried yourself to sleep which was now an everyday occurrence.

-End of Flashback-

As you were deep into thoughts you were suddenly picked up and by instinct you wrapped your legs around him. He then placed a kiss on your cheek and said..

Taemin: Daddy missed you baby girl.

Yn: Why don't you show me how much you missed me daddy. You whispered in his ear

You caught him off guard causing him to look at you in shook since you never said anything derogative toward him ever, but it turned him on and a smirk appeared across his lips and so did you. He then kissed your lips for the first time and you instantly felt butterflies in your stomach. He then broke the kiss and put you on your feet.

He led you up to the bedroom and laid you on the huge king size bed. He then got on top of you and started kissing all over your neck and went down toward your stomach and then back up to your soft lips. He took off your shirt and you took off his and started feeling all over his abs causing him to smile,He kissed you as he smiled and you kissed back he then took your bra off and started sucking on your left nipple while playing with your right, which is your most sensitive part of your body.

He then pulled your skirt down and reached in your panties and started making a circle motion on your clit causing you to moan out in pleasure. He then looked up to you and kissed you again while inserting a finger inside of you, causing you to break the kiss and moan out loud. He then started fingering you faster while sucking on your nipple, You felt like you were on cloud nine with all of the overwhelming pleasure being given to you.

Yn: O-oh my fucking god taemin, J-Just like that baby. You yelled out

Taemin: You like that baby girl. He said while still kissing all over your nipples

All you could do was moan out in response and you felt him smirk against boobs. You then started to feel a knot form in your stomach and you started to feel your legs shack and taemin noticed. You tilted your head back and arched your back, but just as you were about to release your juices he took his fingers out. You were about to look down but you then felt him insert his big member inside of you not even giving you enough time to adjust before he started stroking in a fast pace.

With every second you felt him started to stroke faster and faster into you and within minutes he was POUNDING his cock into you. You were holding onto the covers as hard as you could as he pounded into you as the headboard hit the wall.

Yn: T-Taemin fuck daddy. You squealed underneath his embrace.

Taemin: Yeah baby yell my name so the neighbors can hear you. He said

He then turned you over so that you were on all fours, and as he stuck it in you both groan out in pleasure. He then grabs onto your waist and strokes to fuck you faster while you heard him moan into your ear. Through out the whole house all you heard was the sound of skin banging against skin and the headboard hitting the wall. You then felt his strokes start to get sloppier and you start to feel the knot form in your stomach again.

Yn: F- FUCK DADDY IM ABOUT TO CUM. You yell out

Taemin: f-fuck me too baby, cum on daddy's dick. He says as he slaps your ass

He does three more strokes and felt yourself cum on his dick, then takes it out and cums all over your ass. He kisses your back and goes to the bathroom and grabs a towel with hot water and wipes you both off. He then walks back into the room and puts on a pair of boxers and lays next to you and kisses your lips. You then felt yourself become tired and he puts the blanket on you both then turns the light out.