The fanfic

(Suggested by chimchimleftcheek go read her stories as well their really good☺️)

Yn POV:

you were in your bedroom on your phone reading a got7 fanfic until you heard the door creek open.

Jackson: hey babe *jumps on the bed next to you*
Yn: *startled* omg Jackson you scared me
Jackson: what where you doing
Yn: *tucks phone away* nothing
Jackson: yes you were let me see *tries to grab your phone
Yn: *protects phone* Jackson no I wasn't
Jackson: yes you were let me see

He eventually got a hold of your phone and ran downstairs to the living room. You ran after him yelling
Yn: Jackson give it back
Jackson: *stops dead in his tracks and looks at you* were you reading a fanfic about me
Yn: *gulps* no *grabs phone*
Jackson: *grabs your wrist and whispers to you seductively* why are you reading about it when I'm right here.
Yn: *gets nervous* Jackson I-
Jackson: *kisses you seductively*
Yn: *deepens the kiss*
You both were kissing for like 3 minuets and he breaks the kiss to catch his breath. He was started to run his hand up your shirt and massage your breast. He then takes you to the couch and takes off your shirt and your bra revealing your boobs. As he cupped one of them in his hand he was sucking on the other which made you moan out loud. He then went down to your stomach and stopped at your pants and looked up at you. You nodded and he slipped off your pants and started playing with your heat through your panties.

Jackson: wet already aren't we
Yn: *moans* ah Jackson stop teasing me
Jackson: *takes off your panties and started sucking on your clit*
Yn: *moans* ohhhh shit Jackson
Jackson: *enters a finger while still eating you out*
Yn: *moans louder* ohhh yess daddy
After about 3 minuets of fingering you cum on his hand. He then gets up and you sit him on the couch. You immediately take off his pants and start massage his big member through his boxers. You could feel his member twitch at your touch. After that you take it out and immediately put your mouth around his member which made him throw his head back on the couch. He grabbed on to your hair making you bob your head faster and deeper. 4 minuets later he cums in your mouth and you swallow it. You grabbed a condom out of the drawer and he slips it on. You get on top of him slowly and started going up and down slowly. He then grabbed your waist making you speed up the paste.

Jackson: oh fuck yn. He says lowly
Yn: ah Jackson *grabs onto his hair* fuck me daddy
Jackson: *grunts* fuck yeah baby

You two started going faster and faster until you felt a knot in your stomach.

Yn: baby I'm gonna cum.
Jackson: *grunts* me too baby.

After about 1 minuet you both cum and you fall out on the couch next to him. Once you caught your breath you look over at Jackson you could already see that his eyes were already closed. So you went upstairs and took a quick shower and grabbed a cover and feel asleep next to Jackson on the couch.