Shower

This story is dedicated to my friend jamesha who has been fantasizing about this a lot in the past recent days😂😂😂 she also has a wattpad and most likely she's gonna comment so follow her☺️ also I'm gonna add music to this and I don't want you to play the song till I say so in the story so you can actually feel mood of the story😉okay now let's get on to the story->
(👇Your welcome😌👇)

This story is dedicated to my friend jamesha who has been fantasizing about this a lot in the past recent days😂😂😂 she also has a wattpad and most likely she's gonna comment so follow her☺️ also I'm gonna add music to this and I don't want you t...

Yn POV
11:30pm

You just got home from a busy day at your job and you are tired and worn out. You step out of your Mercedes and enter your shared home with you and your husband of 3 years lee Hoseok or known by his stage name wonho. You place your keys on the kitchen counter and head upstairs to your bedroom. You take your blazer off and place it on the chair and plopped yourself on the bed and begin to take your heels off. You heard a ding coming from your purse so you take your phone out and see you have a message from your man

-daddy👅💪🏻~ I'll be there in 10 minutes baby I just got off and I bought us some food
-Y/n🥰🍫~ okay😘

With that being said you headed into your closet and got out some night clothes. (You wore that👇)

You then head into the bathroom and start the shower

You then head into the bathroom and start the shower. You start to strip out off all your clothing and step into the shower and begin to feel all the stress of the day melt away. You pour the soap onto the loofah and start to lather yourself up. The hot water felt so good and relaxing you said to yourself with your eyes closed. About 5 minutes later you heard your door open and close from downstairs and hear your husband yell your name from downstairs. About a minute later you hear the bathroom door open you knew it was your husband but you couldn't see anything because the bathroom was full of mist which mad the glass door foggy. You wipe the door to see a faint figure taking his clothes off and approaching the door.
{😉play music now😉}

He opens the door and closes it behind him and looks into your eyes and places his HUGE arms around your waist. He leans into you and starts to passionately kiss your soft lips and you kiss back. You then place your arms around his broad shoulders and you two start to have a kissing session. He then pins you against the wall with your arms above your head as he starts to go down towards your neck which he knows is your sweet spot. You lowly moan out in pleasure as he continues to go down toward your nipples to your stomach. You start to get butterflies as he goes down and starts kissing your thighs. He then looks up at you and smirks and you return the smile. He then grabs your leg and place it on his shoulder and starts to lick your vigina and you lay your head back on the glass and moan out. "Fuck Hoseok" was all you could manage to say as he licked and sucked you. He then starts to suck onto your clit and you gasp and looked down at him as he looking up at you and you grabbed onto his hair and moaned out loud. "You like that baby girl" he says while looking up at you "yes daddy right there" you then felt your legs start to go weak and he stood up and held you up and started kissing you again. "Fuck baby your so beautiful" he says while kissing your neck vigorously. He then grabbed your leg and starts to positioning himself inside of you and you both moan out in sync. "Oh my god yes baby" you say as he starts increasing his pace. He then turns you around and starts going faster than before. He leans in and starts kissing your back and then moves up to your ear and starts groaning in pleasure which makes you even wetter. You two go on like this for another 2 minutes and then he sits down on the shower seat and you face him and get on top and ride him while kissing his neck while he groans out in pleasure. "I love you so much y/n" he says as you put your arms around him "I love you too hoseok" and he smiles and kisses you passionately. He then grabs onto your ass and squeezes it hard "shit baby you getting thick ain't you" he says while smirking. You smile in response and lay your head back and bit your lip and start to ride him faster. He groans and grabs your neck and bits it leaving a lot of hickeys all across your neck. All you could do was moan out loud as you continued to ride him faster. He started licking all over your nipples making you go insane "yes daddy shit your gonna make me cum" you yell.

-35 minutes later🤪-

You two ended up on the shower floor "Oh my god fuck y/n" he says then he cums inside of you and he thens lay on top of you. He then kisses you and you two wash up then head out to the bedroom. You were more worn out than before and now you could barely walk out the bathroom😂. You put night clothes on and wonho had to help you walk out the bathroom and sat you on the bed. You laid back as he was in front of you.

Wonho: baby come on we have to eat.
Y/n: my back and legs hurt hoseok.
Wonho: I know I'm that good baby *laughs*
Y/n: shut up. You say and roll your eyes.
Wonho: come on. He says picking you up and placing you on his back.

He carries you down the steps talking shit the whole way down. "I'm just saying baby nobody can put it down like I can" "okay nigga put me down" he laughs and sits you on the chair and grabs the food from in the kitchen and places it in front of you. You pick it up with a fork and taste it. "Why wouldn't you warm it up you know we took a long time it's cold now" you say. He takes his food out of the microwave "well shit you warm it up" he says as he sits across the table from you and starts eating his food. "You trynna be funny huh. Whatever" you say and attempted to stand up and sat right back down because your feet hurted so bad. "What's wrong baby your feet hurt?" He says with a smirk on his face. You limped all the way to the microwave as you heard your husband laughing behind you and limped back to the table. "Fuck you" you say starting to eat your food. "Again I don't think you'll be able to take another round baby" "I fucking hate you" you say laughing and he does as well