Aaron x Reader: Old College Buddy

( Anyone's P.O.V. )

You were jogging down the road. You had jogged 3 Miles ( T-T I wish I could do that ). You had finally reached the park. You stopped jogging and sat down on a bench. You the. took your ear buds out and closed your eyes trying to rest a little bit. But unknowingly you fell asleep. At the same time a man was walking through the park. Trying to blow of some steam from running from Mystreet. He looked around and saw a girl on a bench asleep. A man was walking up to her and that didn't sit well with the runner.

( Aaron's P.O.V. )

What is that guy doing!? I bet he doesn't even know her. She looks like she was running. I walked up to the man and taped his shoulder.

" Excuse me sir do you know this woman?"

" Does it matter? I'm going to take her home an-"

" I'm afraid you can't do that."

" Why not?"

I looked at the girl for a second. She seemed familiar to me. I stared right back at the guy.

   " Cause she's my friend and I came to take her back to her house."

   " Ya right."

I picked her up before he could touch her and started walking back to Mystreet. That creep.

( Your P.O.V. )

I woke up and felt something soft on top of me. I opened my eyes to see a red blanket. I sat up and stared around the room. This wasn't my house. I stood up and walked out of the room. I walked down the stairs to see a man with a hood on and a bandana. He wore black jeans and no shirt. I bet some girls drooled over Aaron a long time ago before Mystreet season 2 🤤

   " Excuse me?"

He turned towards me. He walked over to me and stood right in front of me.

   " Good your awake. I was worried you had over exerted yourself."

   " Who are you and where am I?"

   " Follow me."

I did as instructed and followed him. He lead me to a kitchen where he was cooking F/f. I sat down on the couch and he brought me a plate.

   " Thank you."

   " Not a problem."

   " So explain to me what happened?"

   " Well some guy was trying to steal you, but I stopped him before he could. You were asleep so I brought you to my house."

   " Ohhhh I see. I fell asleep cause I was tired."

   " Ya. My names Aaron by the way."

   " I'm Y/n."

   " Wait. What college did you go too?"

   " I went to Falcon Claw."

   " That's where I know you from!"

   " What?"

   " Y/n did you forget who your best friend was during college?"

   " Yup I did. Cause he's obviously sitting in front of me."

   " So you didn't forget!"

   " No I didn't I just wasn't sure it was you."

   " Well it is. So what's been goin. I'm in your life?"

   " Well is been fine. I got a cat and-"

I didn't finish my sentence. He got closer to my face Which made me blush.

   " I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about your love life."

I blushed even more at that point.

   " U-Ummm well nothing really..."

   " Well why don't we start where we left it?"

( Flashback )

I was walking to Aaron's dorm. I saw him storming out of the the guys dorm room building.

   " Aaron!"

He turned towards me.

   " Oh, hey Y/n."

   " Everything okay?"

   " Yes, everything is fine. I'm leaving college early though."

   " What!?"

   " Ya. I'm leaving. I'm gonna miss you."

I hugged him and he hugged me back. Then he set his forehead on mine.

   " So so much."

Then he kissed me. It was quick, but when he pulled away he ran out of my sight. I just stood there not knowing where he was headed.

( Flashback Over )

   " I-I would like that."

He smiled and kissed me. I melted into the kiss and kissed him back. I was glad that he found me again. Now we can still be buddies and a couple.

A/n: I know some of you will ask where is the new MCD one~shot? Well I wanted to put some distance to give more time to vote. So go vote and I will se you guys later.

Bye~