PDHGarroth x Suicidal Reader: Tired

/// CAUTION///

I walked around the school as people threw paper balls at me. I know why they are doing it too. On day 1 I accidentally bumped into the most popular guy in school. Back in freshman year ( You're a Sophmore ) I accidentally bumped into Garroth. I dropped my books and he helped pick them up, walked me to class and helped when I needed it. Some people must have saw it. Cause they started spreading rumors. Like the ones, I hear now.

" Why is Garroth with her?"

" She's so ugly why is she still here?"

" I heard that she's a slut. "

" Really?"

" Ya she F***s everyone in the school."

" Wow, and Garroth is with her?"

" She should just kill herself."

It eventually got to me. I confronted the people saying

" We are just friends! I know you all like and love him, but I don't think of him like that! We are just friends." lies.

It didn't work, and it only made it worse.

" She's just trying to cover up the fact that she just wants to F*** him. Like every other guy."

Afterwards, I lost my friends and my boyfriend and they all turned against me. They even spread rumors about me now. Garroth was the only friend that stayed with me. He became my best friend after that. He would always defend me, but it never works. Someone pushed me and I fell with my papers scattering along the floor. I look and seen that is was Ivy who pushed me down.

" * sigh * "

I picked up my stuff and then I saw a hand that was open towards me. I looked up and seen Garroth standing there with a kind and gentle smile. I took his hand and he pulled me up.

" I saw that Ivy pushed you. I'm sorry. Here are some of your papers."

He handed me my papers.

" Thanks, Garroth. "

" Anything for you."

The bell then rang. Garroth looked up at the speaker along with me. Then he looked back at my E/c eyes. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

" H-Hey Garroth?"

" Ya?"

" Can you bring my stuff to English. Since I sit beside you. I need to go to the bathroom. I don't feel good."

" Ya! I can. Feel better."

So kind.

" Thanks."

He nodded and I handed him my stuff. I walked to the bathroom and I checked all the stalls. No one was here. Good. I walked to one of the mirrors and lifted up my sleeves ( You are wearing long sleeves ) and seen all the scars I've given myself over the years. I gave them for every word they ever called me. I hated how my life turned and that was all my fault cause I chose to listen. Now I'm sick of it. Tears rolled down my cheeks and hitting the floor.

" I'm so tired. Tired of it all."

Then an idea came into my mind.

( Garroth's P.O.V. )

I sat in class waiting for Y/n. She didn't come back to class for a while. I wrote notes in my notebook and in hers, but when I turned to the next page I saw it was already written on.

Dear notebook,
First and last time writing in this, but. I need to tell
someone. I don't trust anyone except Garroth, but I
fear he'll treat me like everyone else. My secret is that
I'm tired. You may think of it as sleepy. Let me write it
Like how I see it. I'm tired of the names and things these
people here at school do to me. There is another secret as well.

I have been cutting.

' WHAT!?'

It was for every name and thing they did to me. I'm tired of it. It's all my fault. I sometimes hear a voice in my head that says to listen to them and kill myself. In all honesty, I spent an afternoon planning where to do it, but then I remembered Garroth. I wonder if he would care if I die? Anyways I stopped planning and I hope it'll all stop or I may break.

                              Sincerely
F/n L/n

I turned the page and seen her plans. They were all written down. I immediately stood up and ran out of the classroom. I ran to the stairs leading to the roof and when I got to the top I saw the janitors keys in the lock. I pushed the door open and seen Y/n standing there with her arms outstretched like she was a bird about to fall and take off into the sky.

( Your P.O.V. )

I was tired and done with it all.

" Y/n!!!"

I turned and seen Garroth standing there. His face was as white as a ghost. He walked towards me his eyes locked on mine. I stepped back closer to the edge. He stopped walking.

" Y/n, please. Don't do this." he said while crying.

" Garroth there's no other way to stop this. I'm tired."

" I know. I know okay, but this isn't your fault, don't do this, please, I can't lose you."

" Why do you care so much anyway. All the others don't care about me so why do you?"

" Cause I'm not like them and I love you Y/n."

I froze. I didn't know what to do. The voice said to jump, but there was another one that said to walk towards him. I felt tears going down my face. With my eyes flooding with tears I took a step off of the ledge back onto the roof. Garroth ran towards me and engulfed me in a hug. I cried into his shirt. He sat down and held me as I cried. He rubbed my back and whispered sweet things into my ear.

" I.......I-"

" Please don't say anything. I just want to hold you. "

I nodded and he held me closer to him.