Love~Love Paradise: Garrence Missing You

( Garroth's P.O.V. )

I was walking around the island. Everybody said I couldn't go to the beach today. I kept trying, but someone would always steer me away from the beach. I was walking towards the beach again today to try again. I walked to the stairs when Aaron put his arm around my shoulders and guided me away.

   " Hey Garroth what's up?"

   " Trying to go to the beach."

   " Why would you want to go there!? There's nothing there, but sand."

   " True, but I want to see what you guys are doing without me." I whined.

   " Sorry Garroth, but you can't see it just yet."

   " Why not!?"

   " Because! It's not ready."

   " Fine. I'll go. You guys are so cruel."

I walked away going to the water slides. I walked up to the biggest one and got tot he top. I looked down and felt like I had been in the situation before. Except something was missing.

   ' Laurence.'

I shook my head. I couldn't think of him now. I was on Vacation, I can't think of him now. He's with his family, and I'm here.

   " Are you going to go!?"

I looked behind me to see a little kid. I went down the slide and hit the water at the bottom. I got out and dried off. I started walking towards a café to eat. As I was walking I saw so many couples walking around and having fun. I felt a little jealous that Laurence wasn't here to spend time with me like the other couples. I walked into the café and seen too many couples to not gage. I walked away and decided to go to a store and get some ships. I walked into the store and seen Aphmau and Katlyn. I hid behind a shelf and listened to their conversation.

   " I hope he'll like his gift."

   " Why wouldn't Garroth~Kun like it?"

   " Cause we are keeping it from him."

   " Garroth~Kun will understand when he sees it."

   " Alright let's go help get it ready."

Then they left the store. I was curious but hungry at the same time. I walked to a shelf full of chips. So I picked up some Chirps and walked to the counter.

   " Hello, there did you find everything okay!?" Guy said.

   " Ya thanks for asking."

   " Why so down Garroth!? This Is love~love paradise! Not a place to be sad!"

   " I know it's just my friends.....there hiding something from me and I hate it."

   " OH~ that thing."

   " You know?"

   " Of course I know! I gave them the beach for the whole day to prepare."

   " Could you tell me what it is?"

   " I'm sorry I can't! But I would head there now if I were you. It's time you see what it is!"

   " Thank you."

I paid for the chips and ate them as I walked. I put them in the garbage and walked to the beach. When I got there I saw Travis and Dante standing there.

   " Can I see it?"

They both nodded and let me through. I walked on the beach and seen a trail of blue doors in the sand leading somewhere. I followed the doors not wanting to step on them. On the beach, there were little and big tikes. They ended in a circle around someone. I walked to the person. I couldn't tell who they were. They had brown hair, and a red striped shirt on. I walked up to them.

   " Hello?"

they turned around and it was Laurence!"

   " L-Laurence!"

   " Hey Garroth. How ya doing?"

I ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back chuckling.

   " What are you doing here? I thought you were with your parents."

   " I was when Aph called me saying you missed me."

   " What?"

   " Ya and I knew I had to come down here and see you cause I missed you too."

I pulled away from the hug and kissed him. He kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. I tilted his head deepening the kiss and Laurence licked my lip asking for an entrance. I denied him playfully. Then he slid his hand under my shirt. It was cold. I gasped at the coldness and Laurence took this opportunity. He slid his tongue into my mouth. He started licking every part of my mouth. I moaned with every touch. I could feel Laurence smirking. He kept sliding his hand up my shirt. Until he pulled away.

   " I missed you Garroth."

   " I-I m-m-m-missed you t-too Laurence."

He put his forehead on mine and smiled.

   " Now what did I tell you about the stuttering?"