Kimroth: Oblivious

( Garroth's P.O.V. )

I was in my house just sitting on the couch thinking about everyone. Then Kim came into my mind. She was so shy and sweet. I hope she'll stick around. I wonder how Laurence knows Kim. He did say they were old friends. So maybe that's it. I don't know. I wish she would stay and at the same time I wish Laurence didn't know her.

   " Laurence why do you get all the girls?"

   " What's that brother?"

I turned to see Zane leaning on the kitchen door frame eating a pink cupcake.

   " Nothing baby brother."

   " Garroth we both know I'm never willing to actually listen to you whine. This is a one in a billion opportunity."

   " I know it's just.......It's about girls."

He blushed a little. Then he came and sat on the other couch.

   " You think I know nothing about girls!?"

   " Well ya. If you hadn't noticed you kind of antisocial."

He scoffed " Of course I know that! But I hangout with Aphmau a lot so I have a pretty good idea of how girls work."

   " * sigh * fine. Well you know Kim right?"

   " Ya."

   " Well you see I have this feeling about her. When ever I see her or when ever I'm near her I can feel my heart beat faster and my face light up. I don't know what this feeling is."

He started laughing.

   " What's so funny?"

   " Garroth your so oblivious you in love with Kim Garroth."

I started blushing.

   " N-No I can't be?"

   " Ya I know right I never thought you had a heart."

   " Zane!"

   " What..... what'd you expect me to say. So now that you know what the feeling is go and ask the girl out already."

   " But I can't."

   " Why?"

   " Cause Laurence likes her."

Zane just shrugged and said " Sucks for you then. "then he walked upstairs grabbing another cupcake. I shook my head no. Then I decided to just walk to the park. While I was walking it started snowing. It was light so that was good. I got to the park and sat down on a bench. I looked around me to see a lot of couples walking around. It was a little gross.

   " Hey Garroth."

I looked to my right and seen Kim.

   " Hey Kim what's up?"

   " Oh nothing just walking around the park with Laurence."

   " Oh good he needs to get out of the house more."

She laughed a little then calmed down.

   " Hey Garroth can I ask you a question?"

   " Sure."

   " Well Garroth how do I tell this boy that I love him?" ( Some of you may recognize this from a certain video )

   " Just suck it up and do it."

   " Okay."

I seen her take a breath.

   " I love you!"

   " Awwww I love you too. Now go tell him."

   " I just did."

   " How did it go!? Did he say it back?"

   " Garroth!"

She screamed. I looked at her with wide eyes. She looked at me and had a few tears in her eyes. I felt a pang in my heart.

   " Kim? Are you alright?"

   " No Garroth I'm not."

   " Well tell me what's wrong I can fix it."

She got up and started walking away.

   " Your the problem Garroth!"

Then she disappeared from my sight. I felt my heart stop for a moment. My heart felt like it had shattered in those few seconds. So this is love I guess. It's a feeling you can't describe. A feeling that if you lose your lover your heart is shattered. I looked back on our conversation.

                                               ( A few seconds ago )

   " Well Garroth how do I tell this boy that I love him?" ( Some of you may recognize this from a certain video

   " Just suck it up and do it."

   " Okay."

I seen her take a breath.

   " I love you!"

   " Awwww I love you too. Now go tell him."

   " I just did."

   " How did it go!? Did he say it back?"

   " Garroth!"

                                                                          ( Now )

I'm so stupid. I started running towards the house. When I got there I opened the door to see Laurence cooking in the kitchen and Zane in the living room. Laurence looked at me. His expression changed from chill to anger quickly. He set down his spatula and walked towards me. He slapped me and held me by my color.

   " Garroth what did you do to Kim!?"

   " What do you mean Laurence?"

   " What I mean is at the park she came back crying to me. She wouldn't tell me what's wrong. What. Did. You. Do?"

   " I was oblivious Laurence. She confessed to me her feelings and being the stupid person I am I didn't know."

   "Garroth do you like Kim?"

   " I love her Laurence."

   " Then go confess to her. She's at Katlyn and Kawaii~Chan's house."

He let me go and I started running towards the house. I started banging on the door. Eventually I knocked it down. I seen Katlyn and Kawaii~chan on their couch watching Netflix. I spotted Kim in between them. Katlyn walked up to me and was about to punch me.

   " Kim I need to talk to you!"

   " No Garro-"

   " Please!"

She looked at me and then stood up. She walked up stairs. Katlyn made a ' I'm watching you' gesture then walked back to the couch. I walked up stairs and looked towards KC's door. I walked towards it and opened it. I seen Kim sitting on the bed. I walked in and closed the door.

   " Kim listen I need to tell you that I'm so-"

   " I don't need your apology Garroth. You don't like me I get okay. Now just leave me al-"

   " Kim!"

She looked shocked and jumped up. I grabbed her shoulders and kissed her. She didn't kiss back. Right as I was about to pull away she kissed back. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck. I pulled away and leaned my head on hers.

   " I love you too Kim. I'm so oblivious."

   " Aren't you always?"

   " Good point."

We chuckled and I was about to lean in again when I heard a sound go off. We looked towards the closet. Kim and I walked towards the doors. I opened them to see a shipping shrine of me and Kim. We both blushed and closed the doors.

   " Let's pretend we didn't see that." I said. She nodded

We walked out of their house hand in hand. I was planning on taking her back to our house and watch some Netflix.

A/n: Tell me what you want next. Bye guys