Travlyn: Dream or Reality

( Katlyn's P.O.V. )

I was jogging down the street. I finally made it back to my house. When I opened the door, I saw Travis sitting on the couch talking to Aphmau. Aphmau looked back at me.

   " Hey Katlyn."

Travis turned around and smirked at me.

   " Hhhhhhhheeeeyyyy Katlyn~."

I sighed and walked up to my room. I could feel my face hot. I looked into my mirror and seen that I was blushing. I couldn't be blushing because of Travis, could I? NO, I COULDN'T THAT LITTLE PERVE!!!!! I shook my head and changed into some different clothes. I put on my striped shirt. Then I put my shorts and boots on. I walked downstairs and seen Travis still sitting there.

   " HEY~ Katlyn. I see you came back for some TWT."

   " What's TWT?"

   " Time With Travis. Now come over here."

   " HAHA, you must be joking I'm not going anywhere near you."

   " Aww, but why my beautiful blue princess?"

   " Cause your act isn't clean enough for me Travis."

   " Awww, but I'm sure you ca-"

Before he could finish his sentence I punched him right on the head. He fell on the floor out cold for a few hours. After that, I walked into the kitchen and got out the chocolate strawberries. I took a few and started walking towards my room.

   " Nooooo my strawberries," Aphmau said in a whiny tone.

   " I'll make more for you later." I said

She cheered and turned the TV on. I walked into my room and sat on my bed with my computer.

                                                        ( Time Skip )

I felt something poke my cheek. I opened my eyes and seen Aphmau poking me.

   " Aphmau this better be good. I'm trying to sleep."

   " We need more strawberries and chocolate."

   " Aphmau couldn't this wait till later. I'm trying to take my nap."

   " No, It can't."

   " Why?"

   " Cause I'm hungry for some dessert."

   " APH YOU WOKE ME UP FOR THAT!!!"

   " Please Katlyn." She pulled puppy eyes on me. I sighed and walked downstairs. I noticed Travis was gone. Good, I thought. I opened the front door and got in the car and drove to the store.

When I got there I didn't see as many cars. The mall is usually packed. I walked inside and headed for the fruit stand.

   " What would you like miss?"

   " 1 pound of strawberries please."

He nodded and handed me the strawberries. I took them and started walking away. Finally, when I reached the sweet store I went in and bought chocolate. I started walking out when I noticed Travis staring at a bag of gummy worms.

   " What are you doing Travis?"

   " Deciding whether or not to get gummy worms."

   " Well if you want you could help me make some chocolate strawberries for Aph and you can have some of them."

Travis looked at me and a smirk appeared on his face.

   " Sure. I'll help."

I rolled my eyes and got in my car to drive home. When I got there Travis immediately came through the door.

   " Excited much?"

   " Calm down."

   " Let's just start."

He nodded his head and we headed towards the kitchen. I set the strawberries and chocolate on the counter. I moved to the counter and pulled a drawer and pulled the knife out. At the same time, Travis was getting a bowl. We bumped into each other and after that, I just continued to work. I started cutting strawberries. I heard the microwave going.

   " Well, what do I do while I wait for the chocolate to melt?"

   " I don't know. Whatever you want I guess."

I continued to cut strawberries when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"I continued to cut strawberries when I felt arms wrap around my waist

I stopped cutting strawberries and looked at Travis. I tried to push him away, but it didn't work, so I picked up a cut strawberry and shoved into his mouth and continued to cut the strawberries. I heard the microwave go off.

                                                           (Time Skip )

We were finally done. I laid the last strawberry on the cooking sheet.

   " We did a pretty good job."

   " Ya, we did."

I looked over to the cutting board. I missed one. I walked over and took the knife. I cut the strawberry but accidentally cutting my finger.

   " Ow."

   " Are you okay?"

   " Ya I'm fine. Just accidentally cut myself."

   " I'll get the bandages."

He walked to the bathroom while I walked to the couch. I sat on the couch and stared at my finger. Do I really like Travis? Then he came back with the bandages. He knelt in front of me. He grabbed my hand and wrapped the bandage around my finger. During this whole process, I kept sorting my thoughts. When He was done he stared at me. I was taller than him since I was on the couch. I looked into his emerald eyes. Then I did something I didn't think twice about. I kissed him. He immediately kissed back. Then when I pulled away. I could see Travis with his eye's closed.

   " That was."

Then I punched him. He fell back onto the floor passed out. After a few hours, he woke up. I was sitting on the couch watching " Once Upon a Time ". I could feel his arms wrap around my waist.

   " Travis! What are you doing?"

   " Don't act like you didn't know what happened."

   " What do you mean? What happened?"

   " Oh my Irene. Do you have amnesia!? You kissed me. You. Kissed. Me!"

   " I don't know what you're talking about Travis."

   " What do you mean? I don't know what I'm talking about! I know exactly what I'm talking about. YOU KISSED ME!"

   " No, I didn't."

   " Wha-"

   " Travis I think that was just a dream."

   " What? How could it possibly be a dream?"

   " I knocked you out cold when I got home. Remember. Aphmau asked me to watch you in case you woke up. She had to go do a thing with Aaron."

   " No cause we had to go to the mall because you ate Aphmau's strawberries."

   " Not yet. There still in the fridge."

   " B-b-but. I could have sworn it was real?"

   " Travis go home. You've been here the whole day. Go home."

He stood up and walked out of the house swearing that it was real. I smirked. Good job Katlyn. Now no one will ever know. I leaned back on the couch and relaxed.

A/n: Comment a suggestion!!! I'll take it probably.