PDHLaurence! x Reader! His Confession

You were heading to the soccer field to watch Laurence play soccer. At the beginning of the year, you promised him you would come watch and cheer him on at soccer practice. Laurence and you were close friends. You never went to his practice cause you thought he wouldn't be able to hear you over the crowd of girls, but he insisted that you started coming to his practices so you both could walk home together and talk. you were happy that he thought of you a little. After the year you have known him you developed a little crush on him , but always denied the fact that you did like him and got rid of those feelings. You had finally arrived at the soccer field and you went to sit at the very top of the stadium so you could see everything better. You brought out a notebook and started writing notes while watching them play. You heard the whistle go off and you saw that Laurence scored a goal. You cheered for him along with the other girls. He looked up and seen you and smiled wide. Then ran off to continue the game. You returned to writing notes for math class.

                                                         ( After practice )

   " Hey Y/n. What are you doing I thought you were watching me play."

You looked up to see Laurence standing right in front of you with his backpack on and his uniform back on instead of his gym clothes.

   " Hey, Laurence. I have a test tomorrow and I thought I would take a few notes while the game was going on. I did look up one in a while though to watch. Then I would hear your 'Fan Girls' screaming and I would just look back at my notes. "

   " Oh so that's what you were writing, and don't worry Y/n those girls aren't as beautiful as you," he said giving you a smirk.

   " Ya right. They wear high heels I wear sneakers." I say chuckling.

   " Ok, You make an interesting point. Anyway, lets get going," he said chuckling a little bit.

   " Ok then."

You got up and started walking down the stairs. Laurence following right behind you. You and Laurence lived close to each other so you walked together on the way to school and on the back sometimes. Today was different you noticed Laurence was acting strange all day. Whenever you were near him he would act nervous.

                                                       ( Flashback )

You were walking to Laurence's locker so you could ask if he had the notes for Science class. You saw him talking to Garroth.

   " Hey, Guys."

   " Oh, hey Y/n," Garroth said.

   " Hey, Y/n sorry to cut this short but I need to get to class." Laurence said walking off quite fast.

Garroth started chuckling " Hey Y/n don't worry about him was there something you needed?"

                                               ( Flashback over )

You didn't want to question it so you didn't. Laurence seemed to be on edge though.

   " Hey, Laurence are you ok?"

   " What do you mean Y/n?"

   " Well, it's just that...You've been acting strange."

   " Oh? How so?"

   " I don't know It's just...It's like you've been trying to avoid me lately."

I looked up at him and seen him start to sweat a little bit. You looked around and seen that you were in front of your house. You looked up at Laurence about to say bye when.

   " I don't know what you're talking about Y/n. Bye."

Then he just walked away Not saying another word to you for the rest of the day. Not even a text message.

   'Did I do something wrong to upset him?' you thought.

                                                      ( The next day )

you were waiting for Laurence outside your house, but he never came. It was past the time when he usually arrived so you decided to start walking to school. You wondered what was up with Laurence lately.

   'Is he going to be like this forever?'

   'Did I say something?'

   'What did I do?'

Then you arrived at school. You head in and head to your first class when you see Aphmau. You decided to walk with her.

   " Hey, Aphmau!"

   "Oh! Hey Y/n. Want to walk to class together?"

   " You read my mind."

You both start laughing heading to class. When Laurence comes up to Aphmau and whispers something in her ear. Not even glancing at you.

   " Hey Y/n I Got to go Laurence needs me for something. Bye."

I waved bye. I decided to pick up my pace a little so wouldn't be late to ( Favorite class ) class.

                                                          ( After School )

You hoped Laurence wasn't mad at you. He didn't talk to you all day. You were walking to the soccer field to watch the practice. Even though he may hate you at the moment you still promised him you would go. When you got to the soccer field you didn't see anyone there but...

                                                             Laurence.

You saw that he was in his school uniform and not his gym clothes. He held a bouquet of (a Favorite type of flower or flower's your pick ^>^) in his hands with a ( favorite color ) bow wrapped around them. You looked around to see if he was waiting for anyone else , but you couldn't turn your head. He was looking dead set at you. You decided to walk up to him with his eye's watching you every step of the way. You had a small blush growing on your cheeks. As did he. Once you were standing in front of him you asked.

   " Laurence, what is all this?"

   " Well I was planning for a few days what to do tell you, but you were starting to notice that I had been avoiding you. I was doing that because I couldn't control myself around you I couldn't stop blushing, squeaking when I talked, or even walk. So I decided I would tell you, but I didn't know how so I asked Aphmau, and she said to do something classic with a small romantic gesture. I kept thinking what I should do so I asked the coach if I could have the field for myself for a while. In return, I have to run 20 laps. Then I went and found your favorite types of flowers ( or flower ) to give to you."

You could only stand there staring at him while he said all this.

   'Is he confessing?' you thought

   " So what is it that you were wanting to tell me?" you asked out loud.

His blush darkened.

   " Well, I was wanting to tell you that. When we first met you didn't fall for my terrible jokes or make fun of my teasing. You were always there for me even when I wouldn't let you in and tell you what was wrong. You were still by my side. You always cheered me on even when I had missed the shot in the tournament. You always made me laugh and I would just have so much fun when I was with you. Then I realized that I like you Y/n. So here is my question."

He got on one knee and held your hand in his while keeping the bouquet of flowers in his hands.

   " Y/n will you be my girlfriend?"

I couldn't say anything the air was literally caught in my throat. I couldn't believe it he was actually asking me out. I saw Laurence's expression changed from a hopeful one to a sad face. He thought that I was going to say no!?

   " L-Laurence I would l-love to be your girlfriend." I say stuttering.

He stands up and holds me close. It takes my brain a moment to process what is happening. I gently hug him back. As I hug him his grip becomes tighter around my waist. Then in a quick move, he lifts my chin and kisses me sweetly. I kiss back and put my arms around his neck. he pulls away blushing like a red tomato on a hot summers day.

   " Sorry I should have asked first," he said

   " No need to apologize, Laurence, I'm glad you didn't," you say

Then you close the small space between you both.

                                                                  The End~