MiHyun: Karma

You changed my life

You made me feel that I was a worthy person despite of my past

You were always there for me

I was afraid at first

But you gave me courage to try once again

And you said "I don't mind getting hurt again. That's part of love"

But I don't want to.

This time I want a healthier relationship

I don't want to be a jerk for the third time

But....

"Dubu! I got you an eagle plushie look!" As I saw your gummy smile I can't help but to smile so wide. Maybe this is the effect of love to me.

"Awww gomawo Pengu! But isn't this expensive?"

"Aniyo, I made it by myself Dubu! I asked help from Oka-san to knit this." And I was so surprised of your efforts. I hope I could return it all back to you.

"Thanks Minari... I wish I could exert more efforts..." And I saw you glare at me again.. I guess you hate it when I get worried about that.

"Yah! I told you that's fine. Plus, you being by my side is enough to make me so happy before I vansih.." I couldn't hear the last thing you said, but that time I let it passed of. But I wish I didn't. I just smiled and kissed your temple. And that was enough for you to show your gummy smile.

The next day was a normal one, but it was made special by your visitation to my workplace. Yes, I decided to work my ass out for our future, but that was the time when I still have no idea of it.

"Dubu-yah! I brought lunch for you! Eat it araseo? I'll let Jihyo be my monitor." And by that I nodded happily and Jihyo, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon giggled to us. And by the way they're happy for the both of us because finally I got a healthy relationship with you.

"No problem Mina-ssi. I'll make sure this Tofu will eat lunch."

"Us too!" 2yeon shouted.

"Gomawo guys. I have to go.." But I want to eat with you.. So..

"Minari. Can we eat together?" I may look stupidly pouting, but I don't mind.

"Uhmm.. Is it fine? Your work might..."

"I can manage that. Let's eat now." And then we had another memorable lunch together.

Time Skip

"Dubu-yah I need to go! Love you!" And you left going at home you say. But I don't know it just suddenly popped into my mind to follow you. I asked our manager for my sudden one-day leave and gladly it was accepted. So I immediately went out to sneakily follow you. And in the middle of walking I suddenly realized.. This isn't the place to our flat. Not even to your family's home. Being anxious I continued following you til'... I saw you in front of a hospital. Just what were you doing there Mina? And I still followed you to your supposedly doctor's room. Not wanting to gain attention from other people, I decided to walk back and forth along the hallway while listening to your conversation.

"Doc, please let me know how many days are left. I'm getting anxious." What? How many... Days left?

"Mina-ssi, you're aware that you have cancer right?" Cancer. Oh shit!

"Of course doc I've been aware so long ago!"

"And back then you didn't accept any treatments right? And just recently you decided to take it. But it was too late."

"That's why I would like to know..."

"Okay okay. Mina-ssi, you have approximately a month left to live." And that made my time stop for a while. A month.. Left? So she'll be gone? Argghhh.. What was happening to my life? All the people I've been loving were always leaving? Now I can't imagine my life a month later. You'll be gone, and I'll be alone again. Is this perhaps, karma?

--------------------
Oks so first of all, HAPPY BELATED DAHYUNISM DAY!! 🎂🎉💖

And sorry for another late update:) And advance too because school will be starting this Monday:(((

Thanks and God Bless:)