MiMo: Best friends Turned Lovers

Momo's POV

Dear diary,..............

Aiisshhhh! How the hell should I even start with this? Should I still write the same words? I think it has been 3 years since I start writing one particular word in my diary........ Mina

Flashback

(Author's POV)

While having their break, Momo, Mina, together with the others are having fun doing the pepero kiss. First, Momo and Nayeon, then everyone does it, until it was Momo and Mina's turn.

"Mina-yah, let's do this now?" Momo was asking the latter.

"Uhhh... Sure unne." Since she agreed, they started doing it.

Bite

Bite

Bite

Bite

Bit.... Bhooggshh!!

"OMO!! SANA-YAH!" Jihyo, their mom like best friend of course scolded the culprit for making one thing happen,

Momo and Mina's lip touched. In short, they kissed. As of now, Sana was back hugging Chaeyoung. How about Momo and Mina? (A/N: You may watch the video where Twice was having a fan meeting and the pepero kiss happened).

"What happened to her Momo-yah?" The eldest best friend of theirs, was just confused why Mina was on the floor.

"We... Just....kissed Unnie." The latter being asked answered Nayeon while moving her index finger back and forth pointing her lips.

"Mwo.... Daebak!" Nayeon just answered in a soft voice. In the end, Momo and Mina just fanned their faces to calm theirselves.

End of flashback

From that day on, you were always the one that I'm dreaming of while sleeping. And it also seems like you're everywhere. I still even remember when I'm eating with my sister. And I suddenly blurted out your name while calling her. Yes, she knew about everything. She knew that I like, no not like, but love my best friend.

I don't know if I'm going to confess my feelings to her right now. High school life's gonna end. And I think she still have no idea of what's going on my mind and heart.

"Momo-yah!" Here she comes...

"CR? I'll come with you." Yah! She usually ask if I can accompany her there.

"You know me well Jokbal!" Of course, coz I love you, penguin.

At CR

"Wait, why are you closing the main door? Mina what's happening." I don't get it. Why is she doing this?

"And why are you closing your heart to me Hirai Momo?!" Woah why is she like this all of the sudden? Wait what.....

'CLOSING.... MY HEART?' What does she mean?

"What do you mean?"

"You loved me right? And you don't even bother to tell me?!" Wait... She knew??!!

"How do you........"

"Wanna know how I knew about it?" Of course I want to.

"Then.... How?"

Mina's POV

Flashback

"Momo-yah! Stop drinking for goodness sake! You're still a minor!" I shouted to this girl. Of all places really, why the hell is she brought here?

"Uggghh!! I don't....... Want..... To go! I only want..........."

"Mina"

End of Flashback

"That's how I knew about your feelings for me.... Momo." That's what I said after telling her the entire story. That incident actually just happened last weekend. To be honest, I don't really know how I feel. Happy? Angry? Disappointed? Contented? Or what so ever.

"So you just knew it...... Lat weekend?" Hell yeah! The best moment of my life Momo! Well the truth is... I love her since we became close years ago. For those years, I've been keeping my feelings for myself coz I don't want our friendship to be ruined. Although it's impossible, I even dreamt of her confessing that she likes me. And finally! After many years, that happened!

"Yeah! Do you even know how long I waited for that to happen? Momo! I loved you these past years! I kept all my feelings just to preserve our friendship! And now...."

"Mian.... I'm just.... Really afraid Mina-yah...."

"Well me too!"

(Now playing, Melting by Twice)

"Since we start being close, I already felt my heart beating so fast. Maybe I was young so I still didn't figure out that it's love. And as time passed by, my mind becomes more mature. That's the time that I knew that I loved you. I always want to be with you. I'm jealous when you're so close with others. And.... Aisshh!" Finally I got the courage to confess to her. But I lost words actually. So for now, I ended up scratching my nape.

"I realized that I liked and loved you since the pepero kiss." Wait, did she really say that?

"After the kiss, of course I can't get over. It may look like I don't care, but I can't erase that memory in my mind and heart. I kept on dreaming that that kiss will happen again."

"nal nogineun ice cream boda deo dalkomhan baby geudae maltu geudae misoro......" I'm really feeling this scene! I don't like it.... But I loved it! But wait? Did someone just sang Melting? It's not Momo?

"Who's there?!" I asked. It's impossible for the both of us to sing. So there must be someone......

"MIMO IS LIFE!!" I just saw two persons coming out of a cubicle. An Eagle and a Cub.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?!" Now Momo asked them. The two just gulped.

"And why is your hair messy Dahyun-ah? And Chae.... Your two upper buttons are still open." Now it's my turn..... AHA! I'm smelling something....

"It's not about us Unnies!" They whined.. And another figure came put from a cubicle.

"They're making out a while ago." It's the train.

"UNNIE! YOU'RE HERE?!" The two seems to be so shocked.

"Yah! At least I guarded you! And thanks to you Momo and Mina for making you stop. And I really liked that scene guys." So, the three of them were here before we even come inside.

"MIMO and DUBCHAENG!! FIGHTING~~~~~" Jihyo added which made all of us laugh.

"YAH YOU FOUR GAYS! Let's go somewhere for your date. And you should treat me for I got stock between your lovey dovey moments!" All of us just nodded in agreement. After all, she's straight as a ruler.

"May I?" Now, my Momo's asking me to hold my hand. How should I be as a girlfriend tho? Hmmm...

"I don't want to! Kiss me first!"

"Yah! We're hungry. Do that some other time!" The three whined. But I want my first kiss already.

"Ok, you may. But promise me Momo.."

"We'll have our first.....

"Later......"

-------------------
A/N: So, blame schoolworks for making me update late. Trust me, first week of this School Year,they already gave tons of work. And coz of that, I can't think of any inspirations. But now.... I don't know if you actually care but.... I fell for someone. That's why I got my inspiration. And about Dahmo:Cupid. I'll be updating sooner. I hope you'll wait for it.

Thank you! Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share.:)