MiChaeng: Reincarnation

16th Century, Joseon Dyansty

"Your Majesty! You should see what's happening outside the palace!" The prince just followed what the Eunuch said. The latter can be trusted after all. As he stepped out the palace, everyone gave way to him. He'll be their next king after all. As he reached the chaos' source, he just saw something forbidden....

Many Years passed, Seoul 2017

"Ohhh Gosshh!!" The girl screamed like there's no tomorrow. She can't believe what she just dreamt about.

"What the hell is that?! Aisshh that girl! She's really a nightmare!" She just woke up and went to the dining room seeing her best friends, Dahyun and Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung's POV

"YAAAH CUB! Better be fast coz we're getting late!" Aishh this savage maknae. If only she knew about that freaking nightmare..

"I'll go take a bath first. Chae, be fast please." Thank God Dahyun is somehow different. Despite those differences, we still managed to be the best of best friends. But there's something that's common among us....

Time skip, at school

...... And that was we're being bullied. While going on our way to school, we kept on praying that those stupid queenka bitches will be at least late or busy with their boyfriends. And unfortunately, none of our prayers were answered.

"WOAAHHHH!!! These awful nerds are finally in the house!!" We heard murmurs, laughters, especially from those Japanese bitches, este, trio. Why? We're studying in a private school. Everyone knows we're awfully commoners, well in fact, we're not. We live together in one penthouse coz our parents want us to be independent. Yup, our parents know each other.

Bellllll

Good thing we're saved by the bell. And our first class was history. More on ancient documents. Everyone was bored except for us three. At least we're smart so we managed to survive somehow. But the pain of being bullied is so.... I can't freaking explain! Do you know the feeling that you'll lock yourself in your room and just let your tears flow?

"Class! Better be attentive because I'll give you a graded quiz later!" No one wants to fail, so everyone paid attention.

"So today, we'll be discussing some sort of ancient documents that I was shocked of, and you'll be shocked as well for sure."

"I'll be presenting documents about one of the Joseon's crown prince, Lee Won. He's said to be one of the most famous prince. Despite having power, he's kind to everyone. And Joseon seldomly have those kind of princes. Now I'll show you first his pictures. And I want you to pay attention because you'll be shocked for sure." Then our professor showed a picture of that prince. And everyone, even me was shocked.

"Wait sir, can you zoom, his face?" One of my classmates requested. And our professor agreed. As he zoomed his face, they were shocked even more.

"Woaah! He looks like that nerdy Son Chaeyoung!"

So the dream was freakin' true?! I was..... A crown prince during my past life? Then our professor called our attention after that he discussed. Now everyone seemed to be interested. Even those trio. Until he discussed the prince's death.