MiChaeng: White Lies

Chaeyoung and Mina were best friends for a long time already, and this little girl here is secretly in love with her best friend. But since she's afraid of being rejected not just by Mina but also the society she's living in, she tried her best to hide and stop her feelings by dating guys. But she failed, because all those guys broke up with her. She still remembered the night when she was forced to have sex with her ex but she refused, and also she remembered the time her ex's wife attacked her. These happened, but her love for Mina never changed. At first she's hesitating to confess because she knows that Mina's also dating guys. Until such time that she can no longer keep it.

"Yah! Why did you leave there Chaeng?" The latter was being asked by Mina. They were supposed to meet Mina's blind date. But due to jealousy Chaeyoung left the place.

"No.. Nothing.."

"Chaeng, I've noticed you're acting weird these days. What's wrong? You know you could tell me anything." But Chaeyoung was nervous that time so involuntarily she locked herself inside her room.

"Yah what's wrong with you? What did I do?" Mina suddenly asked in a shouting manner. But still Chaeyoung didn't answer.

"Why can't you tell me? Didn't we promise each other? No secrets. Are you breaking your promise? Are you still my best friend..." Again, Chaeyoung involuntarily opened the door....

And she kissed her. Mina was shocked, but then she involuntarily kissed back. And there's where their relationship started. And by now, they're on their 1st year as lovers.

"Happy Anniversary My Cub."

"Happy Anniversary My Pengu."

"Enough with the cheesiness please." Mina's half brother, Yoongi responded. By the way their community's response wasn't like what they expected. All of them accepted their relationship.

They're life as lovers were so smooth, until......

"Jagi-ya, promise I'll return as soon as I've done my work there. Yoongi oppa please take care of my cub!"

"Minari, Saranghae!"

"Nado Saranghae My Cub!"

Months passed, and the both are doing well as distant lovers. A day won't end without a phone call or video call. But this happend...

"I missed Mina already! Our 2nd anniversary is getting near!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and obviously she's drunk.

"I missed my sister too. Don't worry Chaeyoung-ah, she'll be back soon.

"Yah your gummy smile! Give that to me! You're really fluffy!" Unconsciously she held Yoongi's cheek and pinched it. Well Yoongi was trying to stop her but the small latter dominated her... And all things that shouldn't happen was done.

Few weeks later

"Oppa! I said we shouldn't abort this baby!"

"Then what should we do? Tell Mina what happened to us and that a baby was formed? Can't you imagine the pain it'll cause to her? And also to both of us? She'll leave you and also me!"

"Aniyo, I'll take care of that. No one should be hurt. I'll raise this baby." And she decided to go back to her province to raise the baby. But the neighborhood and Mina only knew that there's a family emergency.

After a year

"Chaeyoung-ah! Where have you been?"

"Yeah, it's been a year since you left!"

"And who's baby is that? Yours?"

These are the questions she heard from the neighbors once she came back from their province. Of course she's expecting this. Who wouldn't get shocked about her returning after a year.