DubChaeng: Too Late

It's been two years..............

Two years since the last time we met............

Two years since I lost you..........

Two years since I was stupid to break your heart............

And two years since I regretted everything.............

Flashback

"My DUBU!!!!!" The short girl with short hair was finding her girlfriend at their shared apartment.

"Dubu-yah! Are you home?" She asked in the air while searching for her.

"Dahyun unnie!" She still didn't stop for finding her girlfriend. She searched at the kitchen, living room, and at their bedroom......................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Uuu...... Unnie?...." The short girl literally hang her mouth as she saw the scene she never wanted to see...................
-
-
-
Her girlfriend was sleeping with another girl. And they were half naked. Her girlfriend was just wearing a tank top and her panty while the other girl was just wearing her bra and short shorts. The two latter were even hugging each other. And sooner, they woke up.

"FINALLY YOU CAME!" Dahyun exclaimed sarcastically.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS DUBU-YAH!? WERE YOU CHEATING WITH ME THIS WHOLE TIME?!" Chaeyoung, the shorter girl asked with tears on her eyes.

"CHEATING? TSSK!! I NEVER ACKNOWLEDGED OUR RELATIONSHIP. AND IT WASN'T MY FAULT IF YOU WERE A FOOL NOT KNOWING THAT I WAS JUST P-L-A-Y-I-N-G WITH YOU! NOW PLEASE GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! AND DON'T CALL ME DUBU BECAUSE IT'S GROSS! LEAVE US NOW!" As Dahyun finished saying things that hurt Chaeyoung so much, she then packed all of her things and left.

End of flashback

Until now, I still can't get it. Why did I slept with Sana? Why did I choose her over you though you're the only person in my heart? Why did I say such things?

Chaeyoung-ah, my one and only cub, I still love you. I'm sorry for everything.

"Earth to Dahyun! Yah!" Then her thoughts were being disturbed by Jeongyeon, one of her close friends.

"Ahhh.... I'm alright Unnie. Just continue your business with Nayeon!"

"Ehem, honorifics?"

"Oh right.... Nayeon Unnie!" Then everything came back to normal.

"Dahyun-ah. Gwenchanha? You know you can trust us." Jihyo, her seat mate right now, asked her worriedly.

"Ne Unnie, I'm alright."

"SAWATDEE KHA!! Welcome to the Land of the Free, Thailand!" Then their tour guide just greeted everyone in the bus.

"I'm Lalisa, but you can just call me Lisa. I'll be one of your tour guides. I hope you'll enjoy the trip with us! Kawp-koon kha!"

"Dahyun, she's pretty hot isn't she?" Jihyo asked the latter while elbowing her.

"Yah unnie! Are you turning gay as well?" Dahyun asked as she raised one eyebrow.

"Aniya! Of course not." Then Dahyun just left a smirk on her face.

"So the bus will start off in a few seconds. Please buckle your seat belts now." Everyone responded by following the tour guide.

After many minutes

"Here we are on our first stop! Let's check all our things first before leaving." And after a few seconds, everyone started to go down.