MiHyun (ft. SeulMina): Bad Boy Good Boy

Note: I kinda ship Seulgi from RV and my pengu. I think it all started from a dance event in SBS.... (I forgot the name)

Dahyun's POV

"Get out of my sight! You bastard!" Someone then just started kicking the man who just tried to take advantage on me. If only you know how traumatizing was that. Well, I'm just walking to our house when suddenly this man started approaching me. Good thing someone arrived.

"Dahyun-ssi? Are you okay?" Then the guy who helped me asked me that. I just nodded in response. But wait... I remembered someone all of a sudden. I may not see his face, but the body built, and that angelic voice is familiar to me. Wait could it be.... Ani- Aniyo! That couldn't be that jerk. He's the freaking reason why I'm suffering at school right now.

Flashback

"Hey bitch! Where do you think you're going?" That's no other than the jerk's ex-girlfriend, Seulgi. Why are they approaching me right now? It's because of just one incident.

Flashback in a flashback

"Mr. Myeong,you were absent for a week? What happened to you?" Mr. Kim Namjoon asked him.

"Seongsaengnim, I was sick with a very serious disease." Then our teacher just nodded.

"And sir, don't worry, I can catch up. Coz I'm going to choose the very responsible student in this class. Right Kim Dahyun?" He just looked at me with a smirk, and winked afterwards. Aiisshh! What the heck! He really knows how to put me in trouble! Now I can sense some glares from his fangirls. But I'll be honest for a while, he's handsome tho. But his attitude, nah.

End of flashback in a flashback

"Are you really trying hard to take my Jeong Nam away? You're studying hard just for him huh? This slut really!" Then she started slapping me. It's not that hard. So I still managed to run away. But her friends, minions, or I don't know how I would call them blocked my way. Then I just saw Seulgi smirked. And what is she planning to do huh?

"Bye bitch!" Then she started laughing evilly and pushed me hard on the ground. That hurts! I groaned! But they didn't stop. And I became nervous when I saw a bat on her hands? Is she trying to kill me? Ok then I'll be giving an ending speech.

"Any last words slut?" She asked me.

"Uhhmmm.. I forgive you, and I hope God will forgive you for doing these crazy things... " But she laughed again, then she... WTF?! She spitted on my face.

"Do you think I'll stop this when you tell that? Like I care! I don't care if it's not your fault bitch! I don't care if you're hurt! As long as I'll end happy with my love, then I'll do anything. I'll kill you! BWAHAHAHAHAH!" She's crazy for goodness sake! She can be Jeong Nam's sasaeng anytime!

"Say goodbye world Bitch... Hehehehehe" she said with a playful tone. I was about to be ready for my death but...

"You're the bitch one here, crazy whore." I opened my eyes to see heaven, but no.. I saw.....

Momo.

"Uhh--" Seulgi and her friends/minions are now stuttering.

"What the hell are you even doing? Killing someone just to get what you want? I bet Jeong Nam won't even go back to you after you turn Dahyun to ashes." The girls there are still speechless. But Seulgi spoke up again.

"Why are you defending a slut like her? She's studying just because of him! I won't allow her to go near him! I should kill---" But then Momo interrupted her.

"The whore in this scene is not her, but you. Didn't you cheat on my best friend coz of money? You thought Jimin has lots of money, but now he's behind bars. Then now you're crazy to get him again, coz of money? You can no longer fool him. He learned his lesson from you. And you don't have the right to stop Jeong Nam for what he wants. You don't have anything that connects you two. So I suggest you just get out of here and never lay your hands on her again." Seulgi became speechless again.

"GO!" They were shocked, so am I. It's the first time I heard Momo shouted. Like he's known as a gentle speaker.

End of flashback

That all happened, because of a jerk named Myeong Jeong Nam. If it wasn't because of him, I'm still living my peaceful life in school.

"Let me help you get up. I'll drop you at my unit first." But I really think that voice belongs to him. Aish nevermind. He just helped me walked until we arrived at his unit, which was near. We entered, and he just laid me on their couch.

"I'll just get the first aid kit. Stay there." Then he left for a while. Since I'm kinda bored, I just wandered around their living room........ I saw some baby pictures. Until I saw a familiar picture.

The jerk and that Seulgi who almost killed me. So basically... This is his house.... WAIT WHAT??!! I'M IN HIS APARTMEMT??!!

"Hey I told you to stay there. Go back, I'm treating you."

"Hey Myeong Jeong Nam! Why did you bring me here!!??"

"Is that how you say thank you? Just sit there. Your wounds should be treated."

Third Person POV

By now, Jeong Nam is treating Dahyun's wounds. Although the girl was shocked, she has no choice but to let him do the job. And after a few minutes, he's done.

"Okay! I'll just prepare some snacks for you. And again, don't move that much. And here's the remote, you can watch anything." Dahyun rolled her eyes, but then she just accepted it. Jeong Nam didn't do anything but kindness to her this time anyway. She opened the tv, and kept on searching for any kpop channels, until she saw her bias in the tv.

"OMO!  Bambam!! *dabs*" So basically she's watching a special stage where Bambam, Minhyuk(BTOB and Monsta X), and Youngjae (BAP) are dancing.

Now playing: Bad Girl Good Girl by Miss A (male version)

She kept on watching them, and at the same time hearing the lyrics. Once the performance ended, she was reminded of someone, Myeong Jeong Nam. In the outside he might look like a bad boy with some actions. But deep inside he still has that good boy side.

----------------------
So finally, I have published Dahmo:Cupid already!! Woohh!! Please check it out!
And also, I'll be deleting the Dahmo:Cupid Oneshot here so you can just read it there.
Amd another also... OMO!! My favorite girl groups comeback!! Of course TWICE and RED VELVET!! I hope BLACKPINK too, but don't worry there's Blackpink Tv:)