ChaeYu: Pretty U

Note: I'm just recovering my Engrish knowledge from my vacation. So please bear with my grammar and correct me as well.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Dude let's pass by their classroom! I'm sure you'll regain your jolliness!" This No Jam Bro of mine kept dragging me to their classroom's direction. I don't even know if I'll be happy or nah.

"C'mon smol! Your inspiration is there." Same with this penguin. Honestly, I had a little crush on her before, but now nah. Coz someone caught my eye.

"You're just going to pass by not to confess for goodness sake Son!" And I heard another voice from my unnie, Wendy. She's not studying here anymore. She's just visiting me.

"Oh gosh you to unnie?"

"Ofc I'm here to support my lil' sis for her lovelife. You helped me too before with Seulgi right?" Then these abnormal creatures with me grinned again.

"Awwww sisters! Woohh!" They kept on laughing until Jeongyeon was hit on the back.

"Yah you're loud!" A certain bunny nagged her again. Serves her right kekekekke.

"Am I the only one who's single here?" Mina then blurted out.

"Keep saying that then I'll break up with you happy feet!" We all got shocked and covered our ears. She's like a megaphone for goodness sake (A/N: You know her already XD).

"Ok let's go back to you Cub. Let's pass by their room now!" Then my sister dragged me and the rest just followed.

Lunch break

We were eating together (Me, 2yeon, MinaHyo, and SeulDy) peacefully until someone initiated a topic about Tzuyu again. Yes, she's in the classroom where we're passing by. That explains why I usually wanted to pass by their room. Coz seeing her makes my day complete. Her hotness like the sun can make me melt, her perfectly cool vibes can freshen me up. Ok jeez I'm so cheesy.

"Son, have you confessed to her already?" Ok so it was Seulgi unnie who started the topic.

"Not yet unnie. But I'm not planning to."

"Cub! Come on! I'll be honest to you okay? You're wasting your time. Your really like her? Then go confess. It's been years actually Chaeng. Yet you never gave any hint." Mina unnie said. They have a point I guess.

"I agree with Mina. Lil' Sis, you've been liking her over the years. Now you're about to graduate, this might be the last time you'll see her. The length of time you spent on liking her, will just be nothing. I suggest you to just give a try."

"I know those. I don't wanna regret not telling her tho..." I was about to continue when Jeongyeon talked.

"See. You don't wanna regret not telling her. So the only point here is... You should confess already." They were all saying one thing, to confess to her.

"But unnies, I might get rejected by her...."

"But I think, getting rejected is better than wasting any opportunities Chaengie. And if you don't want to regret not confessing, then you shouldn't think of getting rejected or what. Don't worry, we're all here to help you." Nayeon said.

"Uhhmmm gomawo unnies.. You guys are the best!" Then they just smiled and grinned..

Days passed

I made up my mind. Thank to those unnies. They're actually here right now to help me. Today is the last day of regular school. Starting next week, we'll just prepare for our graduation. So no hassle for that.

"Are you ready my No Jam Chae?" (A/N: You know who asked this.)

"I'm still a bit nervous. But I'm okay." I responded when a group of boys went inside the backstage... Wait.... SEVENTEEN!! Wooaahh!!

"Say the name! Annyeonghaseyo! Seventeen imnida!" The 13 boys in front of us bowed. We did as well. I'm so glad seeing them personally. They're all freaking handsome and talented for goodness sake! But I'm gay lol.

"Lil' sis, I brought them here to help you confess, you already said the plan right? The song?" Oh right... Well I wasn't expecting them to come. But I just thanked Wendy Unnie.

"Ok let's rehearse first! We'll be changing some line distributions for this one." S. coups then called the members.

After rehearsals

"Good luck Chaeyoung-nim later! Fighting!" All the Seventeen members cheered me up. I also bid them a good luck for their performance. Then I heard screams from fans, mostly from girls. I bet they wasn't expecting them, so they were surprised.

"We're here, to help a friend in need. She wants to confess her feelings for a special someone. What's her name again Vernon?" Seungkwan asked the latter.

"Tzu--- oh how could I pronounce it?"

"It's Tzuyu." Minghao answered. So everyone screamed again. Well, Tzuyu's kinda famous in this school, so about 80% of the crowd knew her. I bet some are now finding her.

"Ok let's start!" S. Coups said. And all members are now on their first position.

(Now playing: Pretty U by Seventeen)

As they perform, I'm just watching secretly at the center of the court. Until the chorus part, I finally saw her. And that made my heart beat faster. Aigoo I'm getting nervous.

"Get ready Chaeng. Don't be nervous." Everyone who helped me are tapping my back. I kept on waiting for a signal to go until...

"Go Cub! You're about to show up! Fighting!" Jihyo said, and everyone made a fighting sign. Then I now went at the back of the sofa Seventeen's using.

"Baby you're my lady....." I started singing. And everyone began screaming again. Not like the other schools, our school's students are supportive at anything. They were rarely judgmental, nor gossip makers. So doing this is actually not a bad thing here. From here, I can see Tzuyu, the one I'm confessing to. At this point, I can't identify her emotions through her face.

Finally the music ended. And it's now time to confess. Now, I don't care if I'll get rejected by her. As long as I spilled out what I feel, it'll be fine. I don't need an answer. I just don't want to regret not telling her.

-------------------------
Breaking News:

Top 5 Kpop groups that.....  at Billboard Ph (I forgot the term TT)
1-3) BTS
4) Got7
5) Twice

A facebook acct. is confirmed to be a troll because of bashing every groups. (If you know what I mean)

--------------------------
10 years later

"Appa, who are those 13 middle aged men who are singing?" My son, Jeno, asked me.

"Son, they are one of the most popular Kpop boy groups back then. They are called Seventeen. And they were close to us. They were the reason why you're here with us. And...." I was about to continue when someone hit my arm playfully.

"Yah stop chitchatting, let's just listen to them." She's no other than the girl at the classroom where I'm passing through. The girl I'm afraid to confess to. Chou Tzuyu. Maybe if I haven't confess my feelings before, we might not be happy like this. By the way, we're just live-in partners. Jeno, we just adopted him but we treat him like our own child. Gladly our families approved to our relationship.

"Baby... You're my lady..." I whispered to her ear. I saw her blushing again. Ever since the day of confession, that became one of my killing parts in dating my Chewy. I don't know but that was a big impact to her.

"Saranghae.. Chewy..." I whispered again.

"Sarangahe, my Changie..." Now she whispered, and it's my time to blush.

-----------------
A/N: Dahmo: Cupid might be published anytime this week. And once I've posted the very first chapter, I'll delete the one shot here. For some who already read the one shot, please avoid spoiling it to new readers... Thanks:)