Abba

Abba what did I walk in on,  all I see is death.  It is all around me.  A man is dead and I do not know who did it.  But I will find out.  There are no sounds and the air is thick.  Smoke is somewhere near by.

Clouds are hanging low in the sky and it looks like it might rain.  It is dark and supposed to be day.  I wonder what is happening.  Everyone thinks I am mean.  But I try hard not to be.  I know people have things to do and are busy.  But if they are working with me.  I want the work done on time with no playing.  

There are night things around with vampires,  werewolves,  and more.  Fairy tales are not just for kids.  There are some things going on that should not be allowed.  I have to keep watch on as many as I can.  

A car goes by but I do not see anyone inside.  Buildings are falling and I wonder why.  Birds are not singing and children are not playing.  I see no one going to work.  The air seems dull and the flames are not hot.  Things are covered in snow and yet it is warm.  Things are out of place.  

People do not look right or act right.  The animals are angry and want to kill and hunt for prey.  The roads are like candy and the forest is full of flowers.  Witches are flying.  Screaming is heard.  All sounds have stopped.  

I stop for something to eat but find nothing.  I go to the woods and I see wolves.  But they are playing and look right through me.  My phone rings and when I answer it is dead.  I see a deer and it is walking backwards.  Dragons are coming and they are fast.  Dogs are acting like cats and cats are acting like dogs.  A baby is crying but it sounds like it is laughing.

What a strange world we are living in.

" If you like this chapter,  please consider giving it a vote.