Evidence

ABBA was out and I was with friends.  But I needed to get evidence and I needed it right away.  What time did he get home that night?  I already knew most people thought he was guilty because they do not like him or trust him.  They never want to listen at his side of the story.

They say he is hiding something but how do they know?  Did they see him?  Whatever was going on they knew everything that was going on.  There was a paper on the table but I saw nothing of interest to me.  My problem is will they hurt him or worse.  But Taylor said he did not care what happened to him.  Then we heard a rustling sound.  Someone had came into the room.

They stood still and did not move.  She had been hurt and betrayed by her best friend.  Someone she had trusted with her life.  A real threat was coming to me.  Could I handle all of this?  They were going to hurt the guy and myself or Kill us.  

Now I understand why ABBA is so worried about me.  Now I am getting scared.  They were using us against each other.  Making it seem like we were the ones lying.  No wonder I was having dreams.  Maybe they meant something for me to do.  I always have dreams when something bad is going to happen.  I had seen a angry face and the eyes was accusing me of something.  Then I walked away.

There had been a book and it was in evidence.  People had been attacked.  The police did not know what to think.  How could you tell something if you knew nothing.  Is my memory gone for good?  Someone was following us and they hated us.  They was making us look guilty so they could get away with anything they did.  Just to make it look like we did it.  Then I saw if the crow.

Someone said "vampire".  I said "crow".  This is really serious and I am so scared.  I feel dizzy and like my body is not mine.  The sky was hanging low and the stars were different colors.  I saw a unicorn and it was purple.  I had to get my mind back.

  I had to get my mind back