The feeling

The feeling I remembered like yesterday.  Like floating on a bed of golden light.  A pleasant feeling went through my body as I smiled.  I was feeling so good I did not want to move.  

My fingers was going through his hair and his head was on my shoulder.  So smooth like silk,  I loved playing with his hair.  He was so warm and alive it turned me on!  As I opened my eyes,  I saw reflected rainbows from the candlelight.  So many colors and all aglow.  Like feathers falling from the sky.

When there was a shatter.  Where there was pain in my throat.  My soul was being torn from me.  I was pushing at ABBA with all my might.  He was having a nightmare and I had to wake him in a hurry!  I heard screams in my head.  But it was not ABBA,  I came fully awake and he was still asleep.  It was a big fat crow.  The wings were hitting me hard and in the air it was thrashing.

My eyes were wide open in fear.  I was screaming and it was dark but my nightmare was still with me.  When I turned the light on,  it was after me again,  the wings was hitting my face and blood was running down my face.  

I hit at it but it did no good.  But at least I did protect my eyes.  I was still screaming.  It would not leave me alone and the wings sounded strong in my ears.  There were shouts and screams.  The crow hit me in the head.  I was pulled out of the room.  Someone had a broom and was hitting the crow.  

I felt faint and sick.  The window was open and the lock was off but I had closed and locked it before I went to bed.  No one knew what had happened.  I had mirrors in my head and ABBA and I were dancing.  I was trying hard not to cry or show my fear.  It washed over me as I looked at myself.

Blood was still on my face and two bite marks on my neck!