Bloodless Body Found

But the lubricant of social intercourse is Politeness.  In the newspaper the Bloodless body found in city is read and people are upset.

A Ven socialite using the Blush Of Life to hold down food at a restaurant finds wine that replenishes Vitae.  When they go to investigate,  they find the staff there are strange and immune to vampire mind influence.  But they use another method to set the bottom of it.

Now they find missing vampires and the city has hired an investigator who has identified a common factor.  The vampires that are in underground circles are using a new street drug.  They do not know who all is using it.  They don't know what it is.  What do they have?

It is dark and children are playing.  They are using words that they do not know what they mean.  Venture,  Gangul, and several others.  Trying to act like adults.  

After the Prince went missing no one took responsibility for what happened.  They hold an election to find a Successor.  The winner is an unknown Kindred.  He is accused of fraud and being responsible for the Prince.  But then it is squashed.  After taking over  Praxis the new Prince announces he will do what he can to turn the Kindred into a machine.

In the city life a Kindred is great.  The crime rate is high,  the industry is strong,  there is moving in and out,  and the Police have no clue as to what is going on.  People vanish and a conspiracy is taking place.  

The Belial's Blood have infiltrated the Prince's government and there will be chaos.