Keep Moving

Finally it all ended and the wolves went away.  They had put two of our guys down but they would recover.  We started to move on and see what we could find.  The sun was hot and we were tired but yet we had some good feeling.  As we got to the plane all we saw was dead bodies and limbs were all over the place.  The ground was covered with blood.

We went through the plane but found nothing that we needed.  It seems as though they were not hunting for us.  But who was?  What did they want with us?  We were all wondering if we had something they wanted.  But if we did what is it?  Why don't they just tell us what they want or need?  

Something is wrong and out of place.  There are pieces missing that we need and want.  We started moving away and as we walked,  we found papers.  I started reading them but found I could not.  None of us could read them and did not know what they meant.  Was it good or bad? I heard a loud noise and when I looked up I had a big shock!  Planes were shooting at each other.  We had to run and try to find shelter. 

But where to run to there were no places around,  so we started for the forest.  It was full and might have a place to hide.  We were running out of food and water.  There would come a time when one or two of us would have to look for water and food.  But we needed a plan and fast. 

We all stayed up all night making a plan and I was thinking of Angel.  Hoping she is alright.  I have not been able to even write her.  I have to keep my mind on my job at all times.  So I am not "mean ABBA".