"Calm down, I've got you...." The man's voice was soothing and Jin found himself relax a bit. His wrists were freed a few moments later and he rubbed at the gently, hissing and making faces as they stung a burned.

"We're going to need to wash them and disinfect them before bandaging them." The man said, moving back over to the bowl. He didn't seem too terribly concerned about how Jin was free and whether he would try and overpower him or not. Jin figured the door must have been locked behind him at the top of the stairs and there was no way he could fight five other guys even if he did get through the door. He was still stuck. Except for his phone...

He dared not touch it, though. Not yet. He needed a moment where he could call in secret. If he was lucky, the man would leave him untied. Jin sighed but he was glad to be loose from the ropes that had held him down for so many hours.

"What's your name?" he asked gently. He felt if he pushed too hard or if his voice was too loud, this kind stranger would end up exactly like the other men had had talked with so far.

"I'm your Hope!" the man practically shouted, his voice a bit muffled and a toothy grin forming on his face under the mask as he cupped his chin in his hands, "I'm your angel!" he pretended his arms were wings and Jin found himself smiling despite the circumstances he was in, "I'm J-Hope!"

"Hi, J-Hope." He replied with a smile. He quite liked this man...

"My real name is Hoseok but I go by J-Hope. If you'd like, you can just call me Hoseok." Jin remembered when they had been in the van, one of them had shouted out for a Hoseok to start driving. This must have been the same. J-Hope was quick to return the question, "What's your name?"

Jin's smile faltered. He still didn't want to disclose his name. It was an odd feeling – one that if they knew his name they would somehow have more control over him. It was silly and ridiculous but it still made Jin think twice about giving his name out. He didn't answer Hoseok's question, looking at his feet instead.

"Is something wrong?" the bubbly individual asked. He brought the bowl over and knelt down in front of Jin, taking on of his arms gingerly into his hands and inspecting the skin. It was an angry red, swollen and painful and Hoseok whistled at the sight. It was going to hurt to clean it...

Jin shook his head, "My name isn't important." He smiled sadly.

"Why not?" Hoseok asked, a frown erasing the grin he had worn not even a minute ago. Even though Jin couldn't see his mouth he could most tell his expressions by the way his cheeks went up and down.

Jin didn't answer verbally. He shook his head again. He didn't want to give up his name. He tried yanking his arm back when Hoseok lightly went over it with the warm washcloth but the other man held his arm still, hushing him softly and telling him to stay still. When he was done cleaning that wrist he went to the other one, instructing Jin to hold his arm away from his body so it would dry.

The next few minutes were quite painful. Jin tried to stay still but ended up muttering curses under his breath and making small noises of discomfort and pain. It did feel good for his wrists to be clean, though. After Hoseok was sure they were washed well enough he took a roll of bandages out from his pocket along with a small, nondescript bottle of some clear liquid and a tube of what Jin assumed was cream for his arm. Hoseok was being quite nice and Jin felt indebted and he liked the man already despite the fact he was a gangster.

"This is going to sting..." Hoseok warned, taking the bottle and popping it open. He poured half the contents out onto Jin's wrist. Jin tried to jerk back, a burning sensation taking over his arm. The bottle had been filled with rubbing alcohol. As much as Jin knew he needed the raw flesh disinfected, he didn't like the way the alcohol burned as he watched the droplets drip from his arm and onto the floor below. Hoseok kept muttering apologies before moving on to Jin's other wrist. At least the man was prepared this time and bit down on his lip when the familiar, painful sensation washed over him. Hoseok let go of his arm after that, telling him to be still. The gangster tore of a long piece of his rolled up bandage and applied the cream to the cloth before wrapping it around Jin's wright wrist and then moving on and doing the same with the left.

When it was all done, Hoseok sat back on his feet and looked quite pleased, "Ta da!" he announced, picking up the smaller items to hide away on his person once more.

"Thank you," And Jin was truly thankful.

Hoseok nodded and waved the thought away, "If you tell me your name, I can get you something to eat and drink." Hoseok offered, "RM's orders, my friend."

At the mention of food Jin's stomach grumbled loudly. The tips of his ears tinged themselves red while his cheeks went a bright pink.

Hoseok only laughed, "Hungry?" he chuckled again when Jin nodded sullenly.

"I need a name then."

Jin took a deep breath, disgusted with himself. He had lasted so long with not giving up his name. But what did it really matter? Starve or let the men know a detail about himself. Hell, if he wanted he could make a name up. They would never know. Why was his name so important anyway?

Still, he caved, eyes wandering down to his shoes as he mumbled out, "Jin. My name is Jin."

==============================

This book has already gotten so much love thank all of you so much you're just the most amazing people omg!!!!

Let me know if you want me to update Pretty Boy more often, too :)