Chapter 28~

Chapter Song~ Met a girl at seventeen thought she meant the world to me, so I gave her everything she turned out to be a cheat said she'd been thinking for a long time and she found somebody new I've been thinking that this whole time well I never thought you'd stay!! that's okay!! I hope he takes your filthy heart and then throws you away someday  before you go there's one thing you oughta know if you can't hang then, there's the door baby,  if you can't hang then, there's the door baby , if you can't hang then, there's the door baby,  if you can't hang then, there's the door baby I don't want to take your precious time cause you're such a pretty pretty pretty pretty face but you turned into a pretty waste of my time  I don't want to take your precious time cause you're such a pretty pretty pretty pretty face but you turned into a pretty waste of my time you're the lowest type you're the lowest I met a girl talking away she found a boy she knew she'd change I changed my clothes, my hair, my face to watch us go our sepearate ways she said we've grown apart fpr sometime but then she found somebody new I hope Mr.Right puts up with all the bullshit that you do stay the hell away while I sit here by myself and figure out how I got this way before you go there's ,one thing you oughta know if you can't hang then there's the door baby.. ~ If You Can't Hang By: Sleeping With Sirens

~7 Months~

Niall's P.O.V 

I'm on my way to the doctors for my appointment today. I am now seven months pregnant and going to see how Darcy is doing. The boys decide they wanted to come so it's a car full of crazy boys all yelling for someone to change the sation on the radio.

"I like this song keep it!!" Liam says

"No!! Change it I want hear something else!" Louis whines.

"Papa! please just put on something I'll like! " Zayn says quickly

"Boys! All of you just choose one song you all want to hear." Harry says.

They all sit silently debating what they all want to listen too. I enjoy the silence hoping it will last the rest of the ride. Which thankfully it does.They reach the hospital and all get out to go get checked in. Harry goes up to the receptionist to give her my name while I sit with the boys trying to keep them quiet so they don't disturb other people around us.

"Daddy! When will we be able to see our sister on the screen thingy?" Louis asked

"In a little bit we just have to wait for them to call my name. Here, listen to music or play a game to help your time go by. Liam, baby, I'll give you Papa's phone when he gets back love." I say as I hand Louis my phone.

I watch as Harry nods to the lady then comes to take a seat next to me.I kiss his cheek and intertwine our fingers.

"Babe, Can you give Liam your phone so he has something to do while we wait?"

"Yeah, Of course. Liam here."

He hands the phone to Liam and Liam happily goes back to his seat playing games. While Zayn is already sitting down with his headphones plugged in listening to music.We sit for about ten minutes before Karla came out and smiled at us softly.We all got up and followed her to the room as she waved us over. We got to the room and I laid back and pulled my shirt up to show my stomach.

"It's wonderful to see you again Niall." Karla said with a soft smile.

"You too Karla.. these are my kids Zayn, Louis, and Liam."

"They're beautiful! Now the gel is going to be cold."

she warned before squirting the gel on my stomach making me shiver. She got the wand and moved it around my stomach and we all looked at the screen to see the baby. The heart beat filled the room and I looked at my little family to see them all staring at the screen in Awe  with a big smile on their faces.

"Well, Niall your baby girl is perfectly healthy! You would like two pictures? correct?"

"Yes, thank you!"

She walked out to go get the pictures while I wiped the gel off my stomach adn threw away the napkins. I looked back at my kids and husband to see them all smiling at me.

"I saw it once with Louis and Liam but never stops to amaze me..." Zayn said.

"Daddy! That was ....  awesome.... how much longer do we have to wait until she's born?" Liam asked.

"Just two more months baby and then you'll have your baby sister!" I say

I look up towards the door when I hear it open. Karla hands me the photos and then we say our goodbyes. I walk to the car with my three goofing around singing random things and gently pushing each other in a sort of booty bump way. I laughed as I watched them all take turns singing Torn. We got to the car and all got in driving to their grandmas. We get there and knock on the door to have Anne open it with a big smile.

"Hi grandma!!!!"  The boys say loudly before running over and hugging her.

"Hello, my amazing grand kids. do you want to know a secret?"

"Yes!!!" Louis squeals.

"You guys are my favorite batch of grand kids!! including your sister that's on the way."

"Grandma! we're your only grandkids!! that doesn't count!" Zayn says

"Exactly! Your my only grand kids so that makes you all my favorite."

Zayn simply smiles and rolls his eyes playfully.  We all walk into the living room sitting down and Anne gets up to make dinner for everyone . The boys turn on the tv and watch whatever is on.

I lean into Harry cuddling with him on the couch.

"Harry,babe, do you think are kids are happy?"

He looks at me like I'm crazy before sighing.

"Baby just look at them!" He says and points over to them.

I look to see them all cuddling together giggling whenever they think something the character said is funny. I smile and look back at Harry.

"Of course they're happy!! If I tell you the truth I think they'll never want to move out!!" He says dramatically making me laugh.

"I guess your right!"

"Of course I'm right!" he says then winks at me.

I kiss him softly on the lips but then he nudges them making our lips move together. I smile into the kiss putting so much feeling and emotion into the kiss.

"Ewwwwwww!!! My poor little eyes!!! Daddy!!Papa!!! stop please!!! " I hear Liam and Louis yell as Zayn sits there laughing away until his face is a bright red.  I laugh with them and smile happily that this is my family. I wouldn't change it for the world.

HI!! I'm sooooo sorry!!! I took forever with this!!! I know it's not much but at least it's an update! The next chapter will be better I promise!!! So... we had some kid moments... Narry kissing... I hope you guys like it even though it's crap! I will update soon I love you all!!! ~ PUNK NIALLER

VOTE

&

COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!