Chapter 7~

Chapter Song ~ Like all those days and weeks and months I try to steal a kiss and all those sleepless nights and day dreams where picture this I'm just the underdog that finally got the girl and I am not a shame to tell the world truly madly deeply I am foolishly completely falling and some how you kicked all my walls in so baby say you'll always keep me truly madly crazy deeply in love with you ... in love with you...♥ ~ Truly Madly Deeply By: One Direction

~5 Months Pregnant~

Harry's P.O.V

Niall and I had gone to the doctors to find out the gender of the baby and we're so excited about the answer we got. Nobody knows but us and it's going to stay that way until 3:00pm. My mom insisted on throwing a baby shower for Niall and so we decide to tell everyone what gender we're having but we're going to have the inside of the cake blue or pink for a boy or girl tell them. Everyone seems pretty excited. I walked inside my mums house to be tackled to the floor. I look to see Marcel on top of me laughing.

"Hahah Hi Marcel!"

"Hi Harry!!! I cant believe I'm actually saying this but I miss you being around and babying me! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!"

"You saw me at least 2 weeks ago!"

"Yeah but I'm used to seeing you everyday! Anyway I'm over my happiness on seeing you! Now I want to see Niall! Where is he?"

"He's in the kitchen but don't tackle him! "

"Harry, I might be younger then you but it doesn't make me stupid. Of course I know not to tackle him! Also, you better go out back and say hello to all our aunts and family members."

"Alright will do but keep in eye on Niall will you? By the way if he yells at you don't take it personally. His hormones are kicking in and he's having mood swings."

"Will he yell at me a lot to make me cry?"

" I don't know. it depends on how his mood is but just try not to cry okay because he loves you."

"Okay, Niall!!!!!!!"

Marcel runs off screaming Niall's name and from what I can hear at the moment Niall is squishing his cheeks and telling him how cute he is. I guess he's in a good mood then? I go into the back yard where all my family members are. As soon as they see me they're congratulating me and telling me I'll be a great father. I just smile and thank them. I sit down on a chair with some of my cousins. I see little kids running around squealing and laughing. I just start thinking that 4 months from now that will be my little baby squealing and laughing. My little cousin comes running up to me and jumps in my arms then sits on my lap.

"Hi Hawwy!! " She say's happily

" Hello, Princess Alice!" I say with a posh voice

She squeals and smiles at me.

"Hawwy can I get juicy?" She ask

"Of course sweet heart! Lets go!"

I pick her up and put her on my shoulders to carry her to the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen with Alice squealing and clapping because she's happy.

Niall's P.O.V~

I was sitting on a chair in the kitchen relaxing and talking with some of Harry's aunts when I hear a little girl clapping and squealing of joy. I look and see Harry walking in with a little girl on his shoulders smiling widely. I smile appears on my face when I see this because just look at him he looks so happy and the little girl looks like she's having the time of her life and it just makes me think of what a great father he will be. Harry sees me and walks over to me.