Chapter 3~

Chapter song~  You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. You'll never treat yourself right darlin'  but I want you too if I let you know I'm here for you maybe you'll love yourself like I love you ohhh ~ Little Things By One Direction

Niall's P.O.V

My body still hurts and I'm still limping. I heard Harry call my name and I know he saw but he didn't say anything which I'm very grateful for. I like Harry and I think I'm falling for him but we could never be together as long as that monster is still in the house. I need to do something I can't go on like this forever and then what if that ugly thing forgets? I will have something to protect from that monster as well. I have to tell someone. Maybe like Harry. I'm sure maybe he'll care. Harry asked me to go to his house today so that's when I'll tell him. My classes went by like a breeze and finally the last bell rang. I got up from my desk and walked to the door. I pushed through people in the hallway to get out of school. Once, I'm outside I wait for Harry to come and before I know it there's a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Harry.

"Hey Ni! you ready to go?"

I nodded.

We walked to his house that's not far from the school. We walked in silence because he knows I wont say anything. We reached his house and Harry goes up stairs to grab something. While I put my bag on the floor and take my shoes off. Harry comes back with the notebook and marker. He hands it to me so we can start talking. 

"Niall, do you want to tell me what happened to you?"

"it's not like anything's going to change if I tell you. it will all get worse.  and as you can see I don't want the extra pain I already get on daily basics."

"Niall I will help you. Please tell me. Yes, I can already see all of it but I want to make sure nothing else happens to you from now on. I like you a lot and I want to protect you."

"You like me?"

"Yes, a lot more then a friend. I really like you Niall and I want you to be mine. I also, want to help you please let me help you."

"Why would you like someone like me? I'm mute and ugly. I'm worthless. Why on earth would you want someone like me? Besides, if I did tell you what would you do? you cant do anything to help me."

"Niall your not worthless. I don't care if your mute. I still like you. No matter what you say I will still like  you Niall. I-I"

Harry stopped what he was saying and stared into my eyes. He then grabbed my face and mashed our lips together. I sat there shocked not knowing what exactly is happening. I felt Harry nudge  my lips moving them and that's when I finally began to kiss back. The kiss was amazing. I don't even know how to describe it. I know I like Harry too and now I know he likes me as well. Maybe just maybe we can be together. That's if he wants to be with me. We broke apart from the kiss panting. Harry had his forehead against mine as he stared into my eyes again.

"Niall, will you be my boyfriend?"

I stared at him for a minute then got all of my courage and did it.

"Yes..." I whispered.

"What?"

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend Harry." I said.

My voice was scratchy for not speaking. Harry's eyes went wide as he finally realized I had spoken to him.

"Niall, you just spoke! Your voice it's beautiful."

"aha thank you Harry."

"Niall, now you really have to tell me what happened to you."

"Fine."