Chapter 17~

Chapter Song~ It feels like we've been living in fast forward another moment passing by the party's ending but it's now or never nobody's going home tonight  Katy Perry's on reply she's on reply Dj got the floor to shake, the floor to shake people going all the way yeah ,all the way I'm still wide awake I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one hold on to the feeling and don't let it go cause we got the flow now get out of control I wanna stay up all night and do it all with you  up, up, up all night like this, all night, hey up all night like this ,all night, hey up all night~ Up All Night By: One Direction

~ 9 Months Pregnant ~

Harry's P.O.V

 I can't believe it's already time. I mean one minute we're watching The Grinch with Zayn. the next we're rushing into a hospital because Niall went into labor.  I had already called my mum so she's on her way with Marcel. I'm in the waiting room waiting. I can't go in with Niall because I have Zayn with me so I have to wait until my mum gets here. I wait about ten minutes before I see her running in with a bag full of stuff and Marcel hot on her heel. They spot me and run over. Marcel takes Zayn from me and I run off to the room Niall is in so I can be there for him. I guess my babies are blessings. today is December 24 the day Liam and Louis are being welcomed into the world. I run in and go straight to Niall and grab his hand kissing his face.

"Harry! oh god this hurts!!! Zayn was bad but dammit Louis and Liam are a lot more painful! I'm not kidding this time Harry!!! I will kill you if you get me pregnant again!!!"

"you say that now love next thing you know you'll want another baby."

"Don't argue with me!!! I can still hurt you even if I'm in labor!!"

"okay , okay... I'm sorry."

Niall squeezes my hand tightly as he has another contraction. Amanda walks in with gloves and she smiles fondly.

"Alright Niall, are you ready to deliver your babies!"

"No!"

"Well, to bad it wasn't really a question It was more of a statement. Okay, here we go."

Amanda sits done ready to tell Niall to start pushing.

"Niall, I need you to push!"

Niall squeezed his eyes shut and pushes while crushing my hand. I yelp in pain from how tight he's holding my hand. Niall stops pushing to take a break. He starts crying and I immediately wipe his tears away.

"What's wrong love?"

"I-I cant do this Harry"

"yes, you can. you did it once now you need to do it again. just think we'll have our two boys soon come on love you can do this."

I kiss his lips as he nods and starts pushing again. soon a loud cry fills the room and Baby A as they call it is out. now they're waiting for Baby B. Niall pushes a couple more times before another cry fills the room and Baby B is out. I smile at Niall and kiss his lips softly. the nurses clean Niall and the babies up before handing Niall and me the babies. they hand Niall Baby B while they hand me Baby A. I look at my baby boy and smile at his features. He's beautiful but then again all of my children are beautiful. I think they get all their beauty from Niall. Niall is slowly falling asleep so I lay Baby A down and pick up Baby B to see his features . I smile again because he's just as beautiful. My mom and Marcel walk in with Zayn and I hand my mom Baby A while I give Baby B to Marcel and I take Zayn. a few hours later my mum and Marcel are still here waiting for Niall to wake up. I walk over to my husband, kiss his lips and all over his face to wake him up. his eyes flutter open and he smiles.