Chapter 27~

Chapter Song~ I know your inside, you're feeling so hollow and it's hard a hard pill for you to swallow but if I fall for you, I'll never recover if I all for you, I'll never be the same I really want to love somebody I really want to dance the night away I know we're only half way there but you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way I really want to touch somebody I think about every single day I we're only halfway there but just take me all the way, take me all the way you're such a hard act for me to follow love me today don't leave me tomorrow, yeah but if I fall for you I'll never recover if I fall for you I'll never be the same I really want to love somebody~ Love Somebody By: Maroon 5

( I keep getting comments saying they don't like or understand why Louis threw a tantrum and I'm sorry if I sound rude but it's getting really annoying. I'm sorry you didn't like it but I wanted it there so deal with it! It's really fucking annoying! SO , please stop! If you  don't stop your comment will be DELETED!)

Harry's P.O.V

Today is the last day we're spending at my mum's but the kids will be staying while Niall and I leave. We've already gather our stuff and are putting everything in the car. We kiss our boys goodbye and leave home. Once we reach the house we go up stairs and I'm being pushed against the wall with soft lips connecting with mine. Niall starts to grind on my lower parts making me start to pant. I pull away and look at Niall.

"Baby, what's with the heated kisses?"

" I'mhorny"

"what? baby, say it slower."

"My hormones are everywhere and lately I've been horny that's why the kids stayed at your mums. Harry.. I need you... I need you now.."

He reattaches his lips to mine in a rough kiss only to have me pull away once again.

"No."

"What?"

"No, I won't make love to you."

"Harry, why!?"

"I don't want to hurt you.. you'll have to figure something else out."

"Babe, you won't hurt me I promise.. if you want I'll do all the work so then you won't be hurting me."

"Baby I don't know.. then your five months pregnant.. I'm just not into making love with our daughter in you. "

" Babe, please .. I need you so bad.."

Niall came close to me and began to kiss me again this time I didn't pull back I let him kiss me. He pushed me against the bed making me lay down. He took off my shirt and pants along with my briefs  then took off his own clothing. I felt him wrap his hand around my length pumping it slowly making me moan. He soon stopped making me whine. I sit up and watches as he gets the lube. He squirts a bit in his hand then slicks my length with it. he then gets on my lap and my hands instantly go to his waist not wanting him to fall since I'm still sitting up. He pushes me back making me lay down once again and slowly lowers himself on my length making us with groan. He still for a while before he starts moving riding me at a slow pace. I move my hips along with going into a nice rhythm as I thrust into him.He has his hand on my chest to keep his body up as he moves up and down.

"Mmmm Har-ry... Mmmm.. feels so good.."

He moans and slowly starts to pick up the pace a little faster making me moan.

"N-Niall... Mmmm.. If you go any f-faster I-I will stop and pull out of you and we won't make love the rest of your p-pregnancy n-no M-matter ahhhh! H-how horny you are!" I moan out.

He moans again and I stop moving. I gab his waist making him stop as well.

"Do you understand." I ask