Chapter 16~

Chapter Song~ I've been roaming around always looking down and all I see painted faces , filled with places I cant reach you know that I could use somebody ... you know I could use somebody  someone like you and all you know and how you speak countless lovers under cover of the street you know that  I could use somebody... you know that I could you somebody .. someone like you! ~ Use Somebody By: Kings Of Leon

~ 7 Months Pregnant~

Niall's P.O.V

Everything has slowly began to change.. very slowly but it's all getting better. Zayn doesn't freak out when Harry carries him and Zayn plays with Harry most of the time but nothing has really changed when it comes to me. he's still very protective but at least he lets Harry kiss me. it's better than nothing. for some reason we haven't been to Harry's mums house in the last two months. I tried asking Harry why but he simply said there was no reason for us to go. but today we have a reason to go because we are going for our check up at the doctors today. I buckle Zayn in his car seat and kiss all over his face making him squeal. I get in the front with my big belly and buckle my self in. Harry starts the car and we're off to the doctors. Zayn sings along to the music until we reach the doctors. we walk into the small room like we normally do and I lay on the bed while Harry sits with Zayn on his lap. Amanda squirts the gel on my stomach and moves the wand around my belly.

" Niall you're making great progress. your babies are perfectly healthy.. may I ask what you're going to name your two boys?"

" Louis and Liam" I answer happily .

I look at Harry to see him with a big smile on his face. Zayn's eyes are twinkling. Zayn holds his arms out to me wanting me to pick him up. I grab him and lay him on my chest as Amanda finishes. She cleans me up and Harry helps me sit up. Amanda hands us the pictures and we leave driving to Anne's house. I'm hoping when we get there someone will explain to me what's been going on. I look at the time to see it's time for Zayn's nap. I turn around to see him already fast asleep. I smile at my baby and just wait until we reach Anne's house.  when we finally do reach her house I get out of the car and get Zayn from the back. I walk to the door and wait for Harry to knock. when he does he seems nervous but I don't know why he would be nervous. the door opens and Anne's face lights up.

"Niall!! love I'm so happy to see you. we've all missed you."

"I've missed you guys too."

she looks at Harry with a stern look.

"Harry, love how has everything been going?"

"Great mum." Harry replies.

"Good! I'm glad. come in."

She moves back and lets us in. I hand her a sleeping Zayn and walk upstairs to say hi to Marcel. Gemma has moved out and gone to live somewhere a little far from here. I walk to the front of Marcel's door ready to knock but then I hear music playing. I'm a bit shocked when I hear rock and roll music blasting. I knock on the door and wait for it to open. Marcel comes to open it with a mean stern look on his face. I'm taken back by his appearance. he doesn't look like my baby Marcel anymore. he doesn't have his glasses or his hair gelled up. he has a lip piercing and is wear a tight shirt and skinny jeans. he looks mean and fearless. but once he sees it's me I can see a little of the old Marcel as his face lights up.

"Niall!! "

"Marcel! love, why do you look like this?"

I watch as his smile drops and he looks to the ground. I walk inside and closed the door behind me.

"I-I ... needed to change... I couldn't be the smart 'nerd' anymore... I didn't want to be the smart 'nerd' any more. so I decide to change my look so people will look at me differently."