Chapter 14~

Chapter Song~ Whenever I close my eyes, I picture you there I'm looking out at the crowd you're everywhere I'm watching you from the stage yeah your smile is on every face now but every time you wake up you're hearing me say goodbye baby, you don't have to worry I'll be coming back for you , back for you , back for you , you lately I've been going crazy so I'm coming back for you , back for you , back for you , you ~ Back For You By: One Direction

~3 Months Pregnant~

Harry's P.O.V

I wake up to someone jumping on me and giggling loudly. I smile widely when I realize who that beautiful giggle belongs too. I turn around and lift up my baby boy while kissing his face all over causing him to squeal.

"PAPA!!"

"Yes, baby?"

"Is it y-your birfday?"

"Yes, it is love. Where's daddy?"

"H-He maky f-food?"

"Okay, baby come on lets go downstairs."

I lift Zayn up and carry him downstairs where I see Niall cooking breakfast. I walk over to him and kiss his cheek before he turns around. I rub my hand on his huge stomach while kissing him.

"Babe what are you doing?"

"I'm cooking for my husband because it is his birthday."

"Yeah, I know it's my birthday but you need to rest love. We also have to leave in a bit to the doctors."

"What doctors? It's your birthday! We shouldn't have to go the doctors!"

"Yeah, well we need to be there love. So come on. Go get dress I'll finish breakfast."

I kiss his forehead and gently push him out of the kitchen. I place Zayn on my hip and finish making the eggs and bacon. I put all the food on plates and take one small plate full of eggs to the dining room. I put Zayn in his high chair then put his plate in front of him. I kiss his forehead then go get the other two plates. I get two cups and a bottle to fill up with juice. I take it to the dining room and place them down. I look to see Niall still not down so I go upstairs to look for him when I hear sniffling. I run into our room to see him sitting on the bed crying.

"What's wrong love?"

"I-It's your birthday and we have to go to the doctors... I don't want to ruin your special day.."

"Awww it won't love I promise. You haven't been there in two months because of how busy we've been. You really need to go today. It's not ruining anything. I promise. Now come on baby lets go eat. Zayn is probably sitting there confused."

He nods and we get up to go downstairs. Zayn's sitting there with little tears in his eyes and his lip stuck out trembling. he holds his arms up wanting me to pick him up. I pick him up and rub his back softly. We sit down and start eating. I feed Zayn while he sits on my lap as his tears slowly go away and he's happy again. After we finish eating I run upstairs with Zayn in my arms and quickly get him dressed. I then go to my room and sit him on the bed while I quickly change. I pick up Zayn then run downstairs and help Niall into the car. His stomach is really big just for a baby but maybe baby Louis is going to be tall. We drive to the doctors and instantly get our names called. We walk into the room Amanda lead us too. I sit in the chair with Zayn as Niall pulls his shirt up and Amanda squeezes the gel on his stomach.

Niall's P.O.V

Amanda moves the wand around and looks at the screen.

"So, Niall how have you been feeling?" Amanda asks