Indroduction

Erika Costell

Hi! I'm Erika Costell, I'm 18 and a model a very famous model

Hi! I'm Erika Costell, I'm 18 and a model a very famous model. I love living the lavish life but it does have its ups and downs. People tend to use you when they find out you have money so I pretend to be just an average teenage girl....sorry a nerdy teenage girl. I  go to a public school, I wear my glasses instead of contacts, I don't tell anyone but teachers and my best friend my last name, I wear normal clothes. I even own a diner that I waitress at and have someone else pretend to own it if kids from school come but luckily none of my bullies eat there yes I get bullied because I decided to go undercover as a nerd. My mom died giving birth to me which was really hard finding out she was also a model so I decided to follow in her footsteps which is actually great.

I have a older brother Justice Sheehan Costell, but he loves being popular and loves to flex on anyone. He doesn't tell any he's my brother I told him to do that. At school he also goes by Jc Sheehan so no one knows he's my model personality's brother either they just think he's really rich. The only reason he still goes to school is to get more credits for NYU he wants to be in the advanced classes and he doesn't have enough credits for that yet.

So if I were to just meet you and you asked me a bunch of stuff this is how our introduction would go, "Hi I'm Erika Costell I'm 18 and I go to New York City high school, I'm not the most popular girl but it doesn't matter as long as I have my best friend Noah by my side. Yes I get bullied but that's another thing that doesn't matter my dad told me that's just anger coming from within them or they just suck in general. I work at Mikey's diner as a waitress I love it because it's old fashioned they have the best milkshakes that's not me promoting my job that's just facts, oh I'm a virgin if that's something you wanted to know which it's probably not and I just told you a very private part of my life, Sorry babbling but anyways that's all I can really think of....bye!" Yeah that's my real personality just not my real look. Some people would say it's not my real life but technically it is since I'm living it and I actually do love working at my diner.

Jake Paul

Yo! I'm Jake Pizzy Paul, I'm 18 quarterback and captain of the Diamondbacks that's our football team at my school, New York City High School

Yo! I'm Jake Pizzy Paul, I'm 18 quarterback and captain of the Diamondbacks that's our football team at my school, New York City High School. I have a girlfriend Lexi she is amazing and the captain of the Diamonds that's our cheer team. I live a pretty normal teenage boy life, I live with my mom, dad and older brother Logan, our parents aren't together or ever around their always traveling they're what you call travelers but different my mom is a traveling doctor and my dad is an artist but I don't care as long as they keep up with the calls. We get hella money from what they do though. Anyways I have my best friend Tony by my side with his girl Rocky and my other friend Jc. Tony is the linebacker on the football team and Rocky is another girl on the cheer squad. I got pretty average grades I mean good enough to get into college.