"I thought you were shipped away to some school?"

"I'm on break. Did ya miss me?" I smirked.

"Not one bit actually. It's been so nice with you gone."

"I doubt that, but whatever helps you sleep at night."

She just flipped her hair and walked away.

"Hey Gracie!" Someone spoke up.

It was an ex-boyfriend of mine named Nick. We're still good friends though. "Hey Nicky!"

I walked over and gave him a hug. "How have you been?"

"Great!"

"I like that hair. It's quite a change from the crazy locks before."

"Well, it was growing out, so it just had to be chopped off."

"Well, it looks great."

"Thank you!"

Tons of people then got up and started talking to me when they realized it was me. I guess I look a little different without the hair.

Finally I found Rose and Ryan though.

"Hey Gracie, looks like almost everyone missed you."

"I feel so loved." I smiled.

"How's it going with the whole missing the boyfriend?"

"Awful! I still have a week before I can go back." I put my head on the lunch table.

"Don't worry. Just text and call like your life depended on it."

He doesn't have texting and he doesn't like it anyways and I'm not good with calling people on phones unless it's you."

"Then you're just going to have to get over it." She laughed.

"Thanks, I really appreciate that."

"Oh, you know I love you and I hate seeing you like this. Maybe a miracle will happen and somehow the two of you will end up together sooner."

"I hope you're right missy."

"I know I'm going to be."

I looked up and noticed Ryan staring at me. He needs to just stop. Rose looked behind her and I gave him the evil eye. He quickly looked away. That's right fool.

We sat and talked for a little while about what's been going on. Who's dating who. Who ended up being gay and who is the new class clown now that I'm gone.

I listened and contributed to the conversation. Then it dawned on me. Why have I not done anything catastrophic at my new school? Maybe because I've been so distracted. Yeah, that's probably it. I've been distracted my lame jerkish boys. God, I miss Carson. I feel like I'm being really repetitive! I need a freaking life!

The bell finally rang and I had to leave.

I said goodbye to everyone. People gave me hugs, other people glared at me because of something I did to them that I simply can't remember. It was a lot of fun.

I walked back home. When I got inside I collapsed onto the couch.

It was great. I thought for sure I would feel out of the loop, but people were super cool and treated me just like I never left. I kind of miss my old school, but then again, I never would have met Carson.

After watching some chick flicks and being totally lazy I heard the doorbell ring.

"Gracie! Can you get the door please?" My mom yelled from the other room.