Chapter VI

Chapter VI

As I was running up the stairs, I came to a stop. What in the world am I going to wear? I don't even have any clothes! In a daze, I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" I quickly blurted out, my words sounding as clumsy as my actions.

"Oh no Luna, it's fine!" The gorgeous girl in front of me told me. She had long, wavy brown hair and bright blue eyes. She stook her hand out to me and I shook it. "I'm May, Cayden's sister." Once she said that, I saw how much she resembled him. They had the same skin and hair color, but her eyes were much bluer than his. "He told me you guys have a date tonight, let me help you get ready!" 

She grabbed my hand and dragged me into a huge room, almost as big as her brothers. She ran over to her closet and before I could even think, she was in front of me with four dresses. "Here!" She told me, shoving them at me. "Try them on!"

I went into the bathroom and tried on the first dress. It was hot pink, strapless and had a sharp v-cut neckline. The pink made my skin look terrible and the whole dress made me look hideous. I put that one back onto the hanger. The next one was blue and had a similar fit. It was terrible! The third one was a very dark grey, just a few shades away from being black. It had thin straps and a beautiful neckline. It was loose and fitted in all the perfect places. I didn't even have to try on the final dress to know this was the one for me.

I walked out of the bathroom and was instantly showered with compliments by May. I grinned at her, and she rushed around the room, sat me in her chair and got started on my hair. After what seemed like hours, my hair was finally straightened, my makeup set and my earrings in. 

A/N: This story is becoming so cliche! I'm trying to stray from there, so although it may seem like all werewolf stories, I'm going to add a few things later to stray from there.