Chapter III

Chapter III

I turned to my right and saw a chocolate brown wolf blocking my path. Ahead of me was a blonde wolf. 

They shifted into their human forms.

A/N: In my story, shifting will not render you naked. You will be fully clothed.

All three of the boys were gorgeous. They all radiated a sort of power. They looked a year or two older than me.

The chocolate brown wolf was a boy with bleached blond hair, a tan face and a splash of freckles under his eyes. He glared at me. 

"What are you doing on our lands, rogue?"

He spoke the word rogue with as much disgust as he could muster.

"I...I..." I was shaking too hard to speak. 

"Tell us!" This was the blonde wolf talking. He had transformed into a man with dirty blonde hair. He looked gorgeous, with thick pick lips and blue eyes.

"M....my pack..the Oakwood Pack...we were just attacked"

All three of the boys shared a look.

"They were wiped out a few hours ago..." the sandy colored wolf spoke. He had brown hair with blonde highlights and was gorgeous.

"Wiped out?" I squeaked. My pack couldn't have been wiped out, we were the third strongest pack in the world. The strongest was the Maplewood Pack, and the second was the Pinewood Pack.

The boys looks softened, but then instantly became hard again. 

They each introduced themselves.

The boy with bleached blonde hair introduced himself as Jared, theta of Maplewood Pack. The brown haired boy was beta Anthony, and the dirty blond haired boy introduced himself as delta Adam.

"You're Maplewood pack?" I shrieked. Maplewood was known for being incredibly harsh and "disposing" of anyone who bothered them. 

Adam rolled his eyes. "We have to take her to Alpha Cayden," he spoke. I started violently shaking. Alpha?

Jared grabbed my arm tightly, and we began walking to what I assumed was the pack house. After 15 minutes, we reached a house that looked like a mansion. It was beautiful, with pillars and a fountain in front. We walked forward and went inside. We took a few turns, and ended up in a beautiful room. 

"Alpha, we found the rogue," spoke Anthony.

Cayden turned around, and the second I saw his face, I screamed out in agony. 

I was shifting.