You gulped, 'The math test! The test that me and Mira have been studying for, for the last week!'

You feel your entire body feeling energized as you grip onto your pencil as the test was passed down.

'I can do this'

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Daniel Park"

"Daniel Park"

"Holy smokes Daniel"
"He's smart too"
"Transferred and stole the first place easily" All the girls in the class gossiped as you felt drained.

'Lucky him' You thought as you flashed him a quick thumbs up. He notices and flashes you back with a small smile and nervous wave.

'I should at least get average, maybe even second. I was pretty damn confident on this test' You thought to yourself.

As the teacher goes down the rows of names, telling who places where, you waited.

You waited for your name to be called out, by third place you merely shrugged thinking you at least placed average on the exam. Than the teacher passed tenth place... then fifteenth place... than twentieth...

By this point you felt your soul had been sucked out of you as you watched him look up when he said "25th place goes to..."

"Y/N" The teacher suddenly calls up your name as you jolted upwards.

"What?" You said out loud, '25th place...?'

"Y/N..." The teacher said quietly as he takes a deep breath. You could see him actually starting to tear up as you felt stunned.

He walks up to you as everybody watches him stop in front of your desk. You watched his shiny bald head gleam in the light as he placed a hand on your shoulder

"Y-Y-You would've gotten first place... if yOU DIDN'T PUT EACH ANSWER ONE QUESTION DOWN ON THE BUBBLE SHEET!" He cries "YOU WOULD'VE GOTTEN THE BEST SCORE IN THIS CLASS"

...

'The Brain has stopped responding! ... AGAIN!' Y/N #1 yells.

'What? The Brain Y/N's are finally dead?' Y/N #2 asks 'I thought they already died when Y/N started kindergarten'

'Shut up Y/N #2, we need to tell the Ass Y/N's to ready their position. We aren't sure if THE MOM is coming to Korea to whoop her ass, which is a possibility' Y/N #1 says logically.

'But we have to say something first! The Mouth Y/N's are unsure what to respond with' Y/N #3 yells.

'Just tell them to use the default saying when Y/N is unsure of her surrounding' Y/N #1 states.

'Alright! Roger that!' Y/N #3 salutes.

...

"What?"

"YOUR MATH SCORE WOULD'VE BEEN PERFECT! But in the end you scored a zero on your math test and a 92% on your first test" He sobs even more.

At that point you were done, you got up from your seat as you flipped your desk. Surprising everyone in the room before grabbing your backpack and storming out of the room like a sore loser.

"Fuck it, I'm done with all this studying shit" Tears streamed down your eyes as you walked out of school early "I'll just become a drug dealer"
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Texting...
Mom

You placed forth to last
on your exam

yea

...
Your staying in Korea

💀
you spelt "you're" wrong

... Y/N

?

Mom, sent image.
...
Image received!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Lessons learned today:
• I should stop trying in life

I'll get the winning art for @AllBoutBoba out soon! I'm sorry for the wait