MOVIE >scene44> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

In the morning, Rihanna was asked to meet with Summer, and so she followed the messenger to where the meeting was to be held.

After walking through many halls and around many corners, she began having a very unsettling feeling in the pit of her stomach. Something was wrong. Or at least, something was going to go wrong.

Finally they reached a hall where students would pass to get to the back yard after lunch break. The space of it was large, made of white walls, a high ceiling and a pillar passing through the floor up to the ceiling.

Two guys walked towards Rihanna out of nowhere, took ahold of her arms and pinned her to the pillar. Another two walked over with long thick rope and began wrapping it around her, tying her tightly to the post.

She argued, struggled, and scuffled, but it was of no use. Before long, there were too many of them surrounding her, and her body became absolutely immobile.

Summer finally made her appearance, walking towards Rihanna with a smug look on her face. A look that said, 'I know everything, and you're in big, big trouble for it.'

Rihanna's hands turned into fists. She closed her eyes and tried to breath in and out to calm herself.

Be the unknown.

"What's wrong? You look scared?"

Rihanna quickly shook her head. "No, of course not. Why would I be?"

"You're right. Why would you be? It's not like you did anything wrong. You didn't lie. You didn't cheat everyone. And you're certainly not fake."

Dawn's Angels walked over, each holding a paper in their hands. All at once, they turned them over, revealing the reason for Summer's smug look. Pictures printed from Rihanna Gessner's Facebook and her father's business logo were on display for her to see.

"Your bank statement was fake. Someone already confirmed that."

Rihanna's shock was apparent on her face.

"I did a lot of research. Two days worth of it. And guess who I found oh dear rich Rihanna?"

Rihanna bit her lip and looked down at the floor.

"Your real parents."

Rihanna clutched her hands back into fists.

Summer let out a dry laugh. "Can you imagine the shock I felt when I knew. I wanted to kill you, with my bare hands. I wanted to cut your body to pieces and donate you to research. I can't believe I lowered–" Summer cut off what she was going to say, finding it unpleasant to share with the rest of the Angels how much of her dignity she sold off to Rihanna.

"And then out of nowhere, there they are. A small family in Texas. Their fifteen year old daughter an only child. A middle class father, a stay at home mother and this ugly desperate fifteen year old."

"And the worst part? Her father is a carpenter." She pointed at her father's business logo. "I can't believe I invited someone so insignificant to one of my parties."

Summer will never get over the treatment she worked so hard on toward Rihanna. She had lowered herself, she had thrown her dignity on the ground and asked Rihanna to stomp on it when she requested if she could sit with her. She even begged her to come to her party, something usually done vise versa with Summer. No, that's not all. She humiliated herself and lost a bet with Lexis over this piece of trash.

A growl ate her insides as she stared at Rihanna's messed up face. "I have one last question for you and don't you dare run around in circles. Remember how I said I wanted to know who you were? That changed. I don't give a damn anymore. Now, I want to know who your connection is. Who is the person responsible for enrolling you into this Academy?"

Rihanna pursed her lips. Her heart was already mushed with fear, and she knew there was going to be consequences for her lies, however, she couldn't answer her question.

And never will.

"Rihanna Gessner. Who is your connection? Who brought you into the Academy this late?" She asked slowly, her eyes sharp with hate.

Rihanna looked up at Summer. "I don't have one."

Summer's anger fired, she slapped Rihanna across the face. The palm of her hand grew hot with pain at the strike of it. "Who's your connection?" Her voice was rising with every word she uttered.

Rihanna huffed out a breath as pain curled under her hot skin. She looked back at Summer. "I don't have one."

Summer's small nose flared. She straightened up and looked away, then in a single moment, she had one of the guys bunch Rihanna in the stomach.

Rihanna grunted in pain as she began spitting air. "What the hell..."

Summer walked up to her, her face an inch away from hers. "Who. Is. Your. Connection?"

Rihanna's nose flared, the pain in her stomach barely letting her breathe. "I'll never tell you."

Summer nodded, biting her lip and looking away in flawless anger. "Go ahead." She said to the guy holding a bucket and brush.

He walked over and stood in front of Rihanna.

Dipped the brush into the yellow liquid in the bucket.

And began sweeping the brush on Rihanna.

"I wonder how hard it'll be to wash off glue. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun peeling it off your skin."

Rihanna closed her eyes, trying to hold back how infuriated she was. She was beginning to understand how Summer could have caused the suicide of the others. She was merciless.

She was powerful.

Power that erupted from a screaming weak being deep inside of her, who could do nothing else but show evil to replace fragile vulnerability.

When he was done brushing her body from neck down with glue, he took a few steps back and looked at Summer.

"You'll regret crossing me. This is only the beginning." She grabbed the container from the guy and walked towards Rihanna, then in one go, she dumped it on top of her head. "You filthy white trash."

She handed the container back to him and began walking away. Dawn's Angels followed, but only after each one of them slapped the paper they held on her body, displaying to whoever may pass by the truth behind Rihanna Gessner.

When they were all gone, Rihanna unclenched her fists.

And it begins...

♡♥♡ Don't forget the votes button! ♡♥♡