MOVIE >scene92> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Her eyes flew open as she caught Jessie watching her with shocked eyes. He was looking at her as if she was someone else. As if she had done something very wrong, and right away she realized what it was.

Quickly, she turned and wrapped the big towel around her body. "Jessie!"

He took a step back, and as Rihanna eyed it, her heart dropped between her knees.

No...

"What the hell is this?" He breathed. His face now was covered with disbelief. He couldn't believe what he was seeing in front of his eyes.

"I can explain."

"As grade president I can't stay quiet about this." His face was cold. Rihanna had never seen him act this way. "As grade president, I have to disqualify you from attending the Academy."

"Please. Just listen to what I have to say."

Don't do this to me. Don't treat me like I'm no one to you.

"You should have read the rules sheet given to you at the beginning of the school year. Immediate expulsion should be taken in place if a student ever shows a sign of any form of body art."

"This is not fair!" It felt like she was gasping for air at this point.

You're hurting me. Stop.

"What's fair is that you should have learned about our world before you enrolled in here!"

"Learned what?! The arrogance? The ignorance the wealthy define themselves with? I'd rather be poor and humble then filthy and rich. I at least have the decency to know where to not cross the line."

"Do you not understand? You already crossed the line." Jessie fumed. It was Rihanna's first time seeing him this angry. He jabbed his finger towards the door. "The entire Academy is waiting for you to slip up. The moment they find out about this, you'll be gone. And quite frankly, I can't lie. My mothe–the headmistress knows that! And once she finds out that I knew all along–"

"I won't let anyone know. I promise. In fact, if we weren't sharing a dorm together, you wouldn't have found out."

They stared at each other for what seemed like forever, both staggering with their breathing, yet both calming down at the same time.

I need you. Don't do this to me.

"The tattoos were a mistake." Rihanna said quietly, dropping her gaze. "I was mad about something and I went and did them against everyone's judgement. But I'm okay now. If I could, I would remove them."

His anger was apparent, less but still there. He stared at Rihanna for a long time, and for a moment, she thought he was going to say something that will hurt her even more.

But instead, he turned around and left the room.

No...

She exited the bathroom and stared at his empty bed.

For the whole upcoming week, it stayed empty. And Jessie began ignoring her to the point where she thought she no longer existed.