11: does he or does he not?

Start from the beginning

"you want to stay here, taehyung-ah?" hoseok asked.

"mhm~" taehyung nodded with his eyes closed. "i want to sleep here with bomi-ah~"

"gross, get away from me." i growled and climbed to my own bed.

"let me be with you~" taehyung climbed after me. he started hugging me. his head was snuggled against the crook of my neck. i gave him weak pushes but i started to give up. i hugged him back.

"what a beautiful sight." hoseok stood beside us, watching two drunk enemies cuddle. he had a genuine smile on his face.

taehyung yawned. he grabbed hoseok's hand and lightly tugged. "come sleep with us, hobi-ahhh"

"yeah, hurry up, slowpoke." i urged. hoseok laughed.

"okay okay, i'm coming." he climbed onto the bed. instead of immediately laying behind me like he was when i first found him, he stayed hovering on top of me. he looked into my eyes. his face was inches above mine.

"what are you doing?" i asked.

i stop in the middle of the hallway.
i remember what he said.

he wasn't smiling. he went closer and he whispered.

"i want to kiss you."

he glanced at taehyung. the drunk boy was already fast asleep, holding me tight. hoseok looked back at me.

my heart stops. i hold my head. the image is so vivid in my mind.

he closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against mine.

"i really want to kiss you, bomi."

i remember just giggling. i remember him staying like that for a long time. his forehead pressed against mine. his slow breathing.

my eyes were feeling droopy. i was falling asleep. but he was still in the same exact position.

he said it one more time.

"i want to kiss you..."

it was softer though. he was falling asleep too.

i finally closed my eyes.

he slowly lifted his head up. there was no more warmth.

then...the warmth came back. but it wasnt his forehead on mine. it was his lips.

i put my hand to my forehead.

he kissed my forehead.

"one day."

and then he laid behind me, hugging me tight.

-

i slept in hoseok's bed next to jungkook's for the rest of night. then, i woke up and it literally felt like i only went to sleep for 10 minutes.

one of the managers went into the room.

"uh, why are you in here?" he asks me.