A Perfect World (Suho)

Requested by baoziftw and alonceknight

It's time I finally do a Suho one. I swear, it's been a awhile XD Thank you guyssss for the 3,000 votes and 500 comments XD Ugh, I'm so sorry if I haven't been so active T.T

_____________________________________________________

"Class, today we have a new student." Your teacher announced, pushing her spectacles up "______, please introduce yourself."

You stared at the class in front of you, bowing nervously in front of them "A-Anneyeonghaseyo. I'm ______. It's very nice meeting you all." 

A small applause was the responce as your teacher nodded her head in approvement "Alright, you take a seat. . . On the last row next to that empty one."

You immediately scrambled to the seat she directed you to and dropped your bags on the floor, finally getting some relief after standing in front of a class you don't even know. 

But something was weird. 

The "empty" seat your teacher had said was occupied by a boy maybe a year or so older, reading a book. He looked diligent in what he does, judging by how he's so focused. You wanted to start a conversation. 

"H-Hi, I'm ______." You smiled, holding out a hand 

He turned the next page on his book, ignoring your held out hand and without looking up said "So I've heard." 

"So what's your-" A name tag was pinned on the right side of his uniform. Your read it silently and rephrased your sentence "J-Joonmyeon. . . It's nice meeting you." 

"Please, that name is too formal for me." He cracked a smile and placed his book down, finally having some eye contact "Suho would be fine." 

"Heh, you talk like a ninety year old man. You don't have to be too, uh, formal. It's okay if-" 

"Ms. ______!" Your teacher called your attention, making your head flick to the in front while the others turned theirs to you "I know you're a new student, but please make friends later. And who on earth were you talking to?"

You furrowed your eyebrows "I was talking to-" 

She waved a hand on the air "Nevermind. Just don't talk so loudly to yourself. Other students will be disturbed. Back to the topic. . ." 

You turned your head to Suho, who shrugged as a reply while picking up his open book from the table and started reading it again. It was a signal for you to focus on classes, so you did as you thought. 

Lunch Break. . .

"Hey, Joon- Suho Suho Suho!" You called to him just after the bell rung, placing an hand on his shoulder. 

He turned to you, his face showing he was quite surpirsed "Hmm? Do you need anything?"

"Since I'm new and all. . . Could you eat with me?"

Suho blinked twice "Y-You mean have lunch with you?"

You nodded your head eagerly "Yeah, why not! You're the only friend I made so far, so I guess you can say I'm kinda lonely." 

"Kind of. . . Lonely." It looked like he reflected on that phrase of five seconds, but soon snapped back into reality with a cheerful eyesmile "Sure! I could tour you around the school campus later, if you'd like that."

"Why do you keep talking like that?!" You chuckled "Okay, let's go!"

As soon as you reached the canteen, you got yours trays and started picking your orders from the counter. After that, you both saw an available table and quickly took it. While you ate like an animal, Suho touched his food about two times, then tapped his chin with a clean handkerchief.