Drunk In Love (Baekhyun)

Requested by exoticminecrafter

Thank you all so much for the 80,000 views!! :D Sorry I wasn't able to update much D: I am working on the other requests, but I might have to reconsider a part two for the Luhan imagine :/ PS The Ed Sheeran song an the side so matches this c:

_____________________________________________________

"The weather's always been like this." You stared through the window, watching rain drops tap against it while resting your head on the palm of your hand "Ever since that day."

Your eyes went to your arm, where a horrible gnash of a scar was. You wouldn't do anything stupid like cutting yourself. This scar wasn't caused by you, but your ex-boyfriend.

FLASHBACK

"______! ______!" Your boyfriend, Baekhyun called countless of times trying to run after you "______! Please, can we just talk?!"

"What's there to talk about?!" You snapped "I already saw everything with my eyes! And that will be enough!"

"I'm sorry, that was completely my fault! She-"

"Baek, I don't care if she threatened, harassed, seduced, or even if you like her! Yesterday was our first anniversary. . . And you spent that day with another girl."

He went silent, but not silent enough to hear pants and sobs mixed together. Baekhyun quickly ran past you, making you trip and scratch your arm on a fence. You winced in pain, staring the blood flowing down your forearm into the ground. Baekhyun never showed up after that day.

END OF FLASHBACK

"It'll heal, I'll be okay in a week maybe." You said to your self, covering up the scar with your sleeve.

Your cellphone started ringing, but you didn't care about it at the moment and took your time to pick it up and answer.

"Hello?"

"_____! Is that you?!" The caller said, sounding all panicky through the phone line "This is Suho and we seriously need your help!"

"What, you want me to order KFC again?" You chuckled

"This is more serious than fried chicken right now!" Suho exclaimed "Baekhyun's drinking way too much alcohol, and we can't stop him!"

His name rang in your eyes. Baekhyun? No, you didn't want to see him again "I would have helped, but you know what happened to us! I just can't see him, right now. I'm sorry."

You were about to end the call until you heard a vague sound coming from the phone saying "If he even takes one more shot! He might commit suicide! You're our only hope. . ."

Your reaction never changed. You're not doing this for him, but for the people who love and miss him. You held the phone back to your ear and sighed "Where is he?"

. . .

Suho picked you up from your house and drove you all the way to where Baekhyun was. The ride was silent. Peaceful, yet awkward and disturbing. Suho didn't want to ask you more questions about Baekhyun, because it'll just make everything worse. Finally, he pulled over.

"We're here." He said, staring out the window

You looked through his side of the window, with your eyes rounded "He's in a bar?!"

"Where else do you think he'd be? I know you've never been inside one but. . . Good luck."

He unlocked your side of the of the door and gave you a grin. You glared at him in reply and muttered "I hate you" before leaving the car.