President (Suho)

Requested by XiaoYumeXlll 

lol For some reason, I feel that Suho should be a president of something. (This is kinda a long imagine too so very sorry. I'll try to make it a bit shorter next time)

But guys. I just really REALLY want to thank you for the 100+ votes and the 2,000 views :') I still remember when I posted my first 5 chapters and it only had 50 views lol. I really want to thank you for voting (Some of you guys even voted for all of the imagines :)) and the views. You guys really made me happy, so I just want to thank you all again :'D 

______________________________________________________________

Suho's P.O.V. . . 

"Running for president again?" Tao smirked as I filled out the form. 

"Who else could could have time for studying and leadership?" I smiled giving the form to the teacher.

For the past 4 years, I've always been elected for the position. Nobody even bothered to compete with me, I also don't anyone else who's suitable for it, so might as well do the job right myself. 

"Suho." Tao said getting my attention and nudging his head over to the door "Chick Alert." 

Oh Tao, you always did have an interest in girls. I laughed as I looked over the door to find you slamming some sort of paper on the table. The exact same form I filled out.

"Excuse me miss, I'll be running for president for this year." You smiled shoving the paper closer to the teacher. She nodded and got the paper. 

"Ooooohhhh, you've got company, hyung." Tao whispered putting a hand on my shoulder

I can't believe someone like you is running. There isn't a girl that hasn't caught Tao's eyes, of course it's normal for him to stare at you "What are you guys doing here?" You asked us. 

Tao's face lightened up "Suho-hyung here, will compete with you for president!~" He said patting my back.

"For your information, I've been president for the past 4 years. You think you can win over me?" I smirked

You looked at me as if it was nothing "Boys aren't responsible like girls are. I won't allow to take over this school for that long anymore." You grinned right back before exiting the office.

God, you were annoying. 

"Oh, she's the feisty type.~" Tao winked at me 

I smiled and shoved his face away "Lets go, we have more important things to do than fuss over a girl." 

. . . 

"Hyung!!! I can't carry all your posters anymore!" Tao whined lifting bundles of my campaigning posters. 

It was campaigning week already. Secretary, Treasurer, etc. The school halls were filled with him. "Tao, hand me some of it. It's time to get to work." I said getting the tape and placing in on the sides of the paper

As I placed some of the posters, almost covering half the wall, I saw you placing your posters on the opposite side of it. 

'Oh looks who's here. . .' I thought to myself, continuing to stick posters on the wall, hoping to not start anything with you. 

"Hey! You there!" You called my attention "This is my spot! What are you doing here?!" 

"What am I doing here?!" I yelled "I'm going to be president that's what I'm doing!"