Stuck With A Stranger (D.O.)

Requested by ingrid_1209348756

Just a D.O. imagine ^^ For those who requested, they'll be posted soon so don't worry! The next imagines I'll post are Chanyeol and Xiumin! A quick shout out for @sehuvn for all her votes!! ^^ You were a big help! :3 Thank you to her and all of you guys! 

__________________________________________________________

"Aish, I'm going to late." You muttered to yourself, pushing the 'Up' button on the elevator "I hope Baekhyun won't be angry with me." 

Baekhyun was this cute boy at your school who was kind of a playboy at times. You did have a liking towards him and was filled with glee when he finally asked you out. But due to shitty traffic, you arrived later than expected. 

"Please be faster, please be faster, please be faster." You chanted to the elevator, watching the floor number go lower and lower until it reached this floor. 

"Yes! Thank you Lord!" You squealed and quickly went inside it.

Your hands began searching for the eight floor until you found it and pushed it's button together with the 'Closed' button of the elevator.  You watched the scenery in front of you disappear, being replaced with metal doors and slowly felt the elevator's force. 

You watched the numbers increase going from one to two, three to four, five to six. But the elevator didn't as you heard a bell ring, and the metal doors slowly opening revealing a handsome man. He checked his wrist watch on his way inside, and pushed buttons to his destination. 

'He looks like a student.' You thought, continuing to stare at boy who paid no attention to you at all

You looked at numbers again, but suddenly stopped at the seventh still. You waited and waited for the number to rise again, but nothing happened. 

"B-Bwo? Is the elevator stuck or-" You heard something snap from above you, making the elevator drop down with high speed.

You fell to the ground, closing your eyes as tightly as possible and clamping your ears with your hands and thought 'Is that boy okay?'

The elevator hit the ground with an earth shattering force, making you cringe. You opened your eyes and looked over to your shoulder, being hugged by the boy from earlier, kneeling on the ground. 

"Yah, are you hurt?!" The boy asked, letting go of you and checking your face making you blush

You shook your head, trying to avoid contact with him "I-I'm okay. B-But aren't you hurt?"

"Not really." He smiled, brushing off dust from his shoulder "Name's Kyungsoo. What's yours?"

"______." You answered "Thanks for, uh, protecting me." 

"Don't think too much about it." He smiled again, walking over to the elevator doors, trying to open them using his bare hands despite him failing "The elevator line must have snapped, making it fall and land on the very last floor. They probably know about the problem by now, so all we have to do is wait."

"Really?! Omo. . ." You whined, leaning on the side and slowly falling to the floor "Now I'm really going to miss my date with Baekhyun."

Kyungsoo jumped up and slowly turned around to face you "Did you say Baekhyun?" 

"Yeah." You sighed "There goes my chances of being with a cute boy." 

"Baekhyun broke my sister's heart." He scowled, still trying to find a way out of the confined box "Why are you going out with that jerk?" 

"Y-Yah! He's not a jerk! He's just-"

"And I suppose you already know he plays with girls' hearts." Kyungsoo interrupted "Don't lie just to defend him. You're seriously walking into a trap just for his looks?"

You didn't say anything. No, you couldn't even say anything. Kyungsoo looks like he kept an eye on Baekhyun for a long time and studied him like a science experiment. His rounded eyes continued to stare at you, but quickly softened.

"I'm sorry." He quickly apologized "I. . . Don't want the same thing to happen to another victim." 

A noise made both of you jump. You quickly recognized it and hurried to look for your phone. It flashed saying you got a text from Baekhyun and quickly opened it:

'YAH, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOU KEPT ME WAITING FOR SO LONG, MAKING MY EYE LINER RUINED!  I AM LEAVING.'

"No," You smiled, closing your phone after reading his text "You have nothing to apologize for." 

"He's a pretty lucky guy to have almost gone on a date with you." Kyungsoo said 

You shot him a slightly confused look "Why exactly?"

"I am in no position to say this but," He paused for a moment, trying to hide his reddening face away from you "Ever since I saw you in the elevator, you look absolutely beautiful." 

Before you could say anything, a jabbing noise directed right out the the elevator doors startled the both of you, slowly being opened by crowbars. The doors bursted aside, revealing about five men in attires. 

"Are you kids okay?"

. . .

"So. . .Uh. . . Thanks for accompanying me." You told Kyungsoo, right outside of the building "For opening my eyes and being extremely friendly."

"O-Oh. . . It's not  a-a big deal, really." He replied, being shakey as you are "If you do love Baekhyun, I-I really won't stop you because-" 

"YAH! _____!" A very very familiar voice called your name, interrupting Kyungsoo "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I-" 

You turned around to see Baekhyun, who stopped at his words because of your gorgeous looks. He awkwardly cleared his throat, and scratched his head "I was waiting f-for you. . . So, wanna go on our date now?" 

You looked at Kyungsoo, who had a look of defeat and wasn't satisfied at all seeing Baekhyun, and him asking you on a date even with his rudeness. You walked up to Baekhyun and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun. I got your text saying your eye liner's ruined." You gave him a sarcasm smile "I really wouldn't to mess it up even more." 

He had a pissed off look on his face, but clearly had no words to say. He ran away from sight, making you have half a smile. You're still bummed out that you got all prepared for your date for nothing "I guess I'll be going home now."

"_____! W-Wait!" Kyungsoo called, grabbing your hand and squeezing it tightly "Do you, uh, wanna get a soda with me?" 

____________________________________________________

Rest is up to you~~~ Happy birthday to Baek! Sorry if I made him a bad guy here ^^' And for those wondering, I'm still thinking if I should make a second part for the Luhan one :/ I have no idea how it will go now XD Am I the only one who mistaken's 'paid' for 'payed'? Hahaha Thanks for reading! ^^