My Savior, My Enemy, My Lover (Chen)

Requested by julieeeexo

We are at 100,000 reads mark and 2,000 votes, guys! TT^TT *sniffle* This is like a dream come true ;w; Silent reader or not, I thank all of you ^^

__________________________________________________

"Byun Baekhyun."

"Here!."

"Do Kyungsoo."

"Present!"

Names of attendance were called by your teacher. Playing your pencil was the only source of entertainment until your name was called.

"Kim Jongdae."

The classroom fell silent and all eyes were directed to the chair beside yours. The only thing that was present in that seat was air. Your teacher shook his head and jotted down notes on his clipboard

"Absent as usual." He muttered before placing it down on the table

Kim Jongdae, or Chen, was the school's rebel. Cutting classes, failing grades, and getting into trouble almost everyday was his daily agenda. He did cross your mind from time to time since he is, or was, your seatmate afterall. Time passed by quickly. Classes ended before you knew it and everyone exited their classrooms.

'Chen, huh?' You thought about him, exiting through the school main doors 'How come I've never seen you before?'

Just blocks away from the school's building, a stranger pulled your bag away from you. You immediately looked back to see him dashing off with your belongings.

"Y-Yah!" You shouted, running after the theif "Give that back!"

You chased after him endlessly around the school grounds, attracting attention from everywhere, but he was just too fast. The theif ran around a corner and was no where at your sight. You had to catch your breath by leaning on a wall, breathing heavily.

"H-He. . . Got my bag. . ." You mumbled "What am I supposed now-"

A swift brushing movement briefly passing by you stopped your words from continuing. He was just as fast, or maybe even faster, than the thief and made a turn for the corner "Give that back! That isn't yours!"

"H-Hey!" You called after the boy "Be careful! The theif might be armed!" 

You quickly ran after the two, seeing them attract a crowd around your school. You couldn't see anything due to all the people in the area just to get a glimpse of their fight, but could hear grunts and impacts of punches and kicks. 

"Just give her backpack already!" The heroic voice yelled, landing a punch on the theif 

More sounds of violence came along, as you tried to squish yourself with the crowd. You were finally able to break through, seeing the boy standing up holding your backpack, with newly formed wounds and the theif on the ground. 

 "A-Are you o-okay?!" You blurted out to the boy 

He had the cheekiest grin you have ever seen, even with a black eye, bruises everywhere, and blood dripping out from the corner of his lips and forehead.  He walked towards you, handing you your backpack, with his smile still remaining "I believe this belongs to you, ______." 

If you weren't so concerned for his injuries, you would have asked how he knew your name "Yah! You're hurt! I'll take you to the clinic, let's go!" 

The boy touched his forehead where the blood was present and held it to his face "Ah. It's just a scratch, hehe. I'll take care of it when I get home. See ya."