Second Chance: Continuation (Sehun)

Finally updated! ^^ As some of you might know through my status, I did work half way on this imagine, but my stupid laptop shut off =_= I won't make a big deal about it since every writer must have experienced this (Right? ._.). Anyway, I won't update my imagines much because I'm currently brainstorming in 3 fanfics! 

_______________________________________________________________

. . .

"Please, sir! Just let me do this!"

"I'm sorry kid, but we're not allowing you to do it! You've only known her for a week! How can we trust you?!"

"She's more than a week to me! If I don't do this, she'll die tomorrow!"

"You're. . . Aware of her condition?"

"Sir. . . I have to do it! Please. . ."

". . . You crazy teenagers. Alright, lets do some paper work and we can get started."

. . .

You were sitting down on a chair in front of a table, playing with your bowl of cereal. Many thoughts ran through your mind, too important to be doing something else.

That page of a calendar

Your funeral invitation

And Oh Sehun

All three things were linked to one another. . . And the only person behind this is Sehun. Your mom noticed your strange behavior and quickly stopped whatever she was doing to take a seat next to you "You haven't touched your breakfast. . . Something bothering you?"

You took a quick glance at her and went back to staring at your food "I-It's nothing. . ."

"If this is about. . . Your sickness, Don't give up hope yet! I'm sure they'll find a donor!"

"It's not entirely related to my donor." You replied, managing to eat a spoonful of cereal "Do you happen to know someone called. . . Oh Sehun?"

Your mom stared at you wide eyeded and slowly shook her head "I don't think I know anyone by that name. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know. . ." You answered "I have a feeling he knows me a lot more than I know him."

Your mom nodded her head, getting the cereal bowl away from your sight and placing it on the kitchen sink. Your mom opened her mouth, about to say something, but was quicly interrupted by the telephone ringing.

"I'll get it it!" She hollered, rushing to the wireless phone and picking up "Hello?"

All you could hear were some muffled noises that your mom could understand. She quickly had a shocked expression on her face which was directed to you "Is this the hospital?"

You quickly darted your attention to her, watching her listening to whatever the person has to say.

". . . . . ."

"Y-Yes, my daughter is here with me right now."

". . . . . ."

"You found what?! I'm sure she'd be so happy to hear that!"

". . . . . ."

"Yes, I'll send her there immediately! Thank you so much!"

Your mom quickly ended the call and looked at you with a thrilled expression "Guess what, dear?! They found you a donor!"

At The Hospital. . .

"So you're Miss ______?" The doctor asked you, searching through your records